Llanfairynghornwy, Anglesey, Wales superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
deadthread.gif

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 759
User Name Posts
gluey 96
Axver 89
KhanadaRhodes 84
phanan 84
Screwtape2 65
Varitek 63
The Sad Punk 43
coolian2 32
mysterious_jen 32
bono_212 20
bono_man2002 19
LemonMelon 18
phillyfan26 15
LarryMullen's POPAngel 15
LemonMacPhisto 14
DreamOutLoud13 10
WildHoney 9
No spoken words 9
unico 8
RavenBlue 6
RedRocksU2 6
Zootlesque 6
Lila64 5
Sicy 5
elevated_u2_fan 3
cinnaminson 1
thatsnotmypuppy 1
major_panic 1

icon_smile_postwhore2.gif

My god... the insanity...:love:

It's my specialty. :love: Welcome to my riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide.

All aboard the Gluey train, heading through the Coolian Airport, stopping in Khanada, passing by Vazza Unico, make sure you enjoy a cool glass of lemon melon before we make it to Grand Axver Station via the CinJen Tunnels where some Sad Punk will park us up for a good ol' clean up before Major Panic erupts and Ali's Aura explodes all over the place. :yes:

Last edited:
It's my specialty. :love: Welcome to my riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide.

All aboard the Gluey train, heading through the Coolian Airport, stopping in Khanada, passing by Vazza Unico, make sure you enjoy a cool glass of lemon melon before we make it to Grand Axver Station via the CinJen Tunnels. :yes:

:scream:

:up: changes!

Which are your boys?

Thank god the All Blacks finally pulled their fingers and played rugby in the 2nd half, beating the Irish

My boys are the West Coast Eagles in the AFL - we're like 13th on the ladder but we're beating the Swans who are 5th, so I'm happy for now.

8? :lol:

I think I made it past 10:30, but not entirely sure. It was a long and draining week so I was ready to just curl up and pass out!

I'm helping a friend with her garage sale this afternoon and am going out later on, so I hate that I woke up so early. Makes me think I'll be taking a little nap later on. :yawn:

So, we're in front for the whole match, 'til with three minutes left, Sydney suddenly breaks into the lead, and we lose by five points.

goddammit.

And I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go because I have no idea with something going on tonight. :sigh:

Damn my insomnia. I come back hoping for some action but NO, everyone's still busy with RL. :tsk:

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to bed I go......:whistle:

Hey Bonnie, how about the fucking awesome public transportation programme announced in the South Australian budget? I'm very jealous, I assure you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom