Llanfairynghornwy, Anglesey, Wales superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I go away for 25 hours or so and you folks aren't even close to a new thread. :down:

Axver is also kind of disappointed. You'd think I'd have gotten more drunk than I did based on how much I drank:

1 glass of pinot noir
4 glasses of tawny port
About half a wine glass of vodka, straight
And a very big glass of a vodka, lemonade, and red cordial mix that Fellow Albino Railfan made

I suppose the eight slices of pizza I ate rather softened the blow.

Yeah, especially since I was sitting there sipping my port while the others are having their vodka cruisers, aka lolly water. Lots of jokes at each others' expenses.

Maybe I should really try to snobberise them next time by drinking cognac or something. :laugh:

Yeah, especially since I was sitting there sipping my port while the others are having their vodka cruisers, aka lolly water. Lots of jokes at each others' expenses.

Maybe I should really try to snobberise them next time by drinking cognac or something. :laugh:

I was going to say, even in getting drunk you're very pretentious.

k peeps, i'm back.

i found out after a visit to the place i get my tats/piercings, nose hooks (sounds creepy but it's not, it's a stud with a hook inside your nose) ARE removable. after being shown how it was done, i'm gonna spend the next couple days trying to do it myself :yippie:

Still sounds creepy. :lol:
it creeps my mom out seeing it :lol:

i wish it was like a standard earring or something, but oh well. i won't have to take it out that often, i just do cuz i have to get an mri tuesday night (i was supposed to friday morning but luckily i was able to get it rescheduled cuz i didn't want to wake up at 6:30 am on my day off)

k peeps, i'm back.

i found out after a visit to the place i get my tats/piercings, nose hooks (sounds creepy but it's not, it's a stud with a hook inside your nose) ARE removable. after being shown how it was done, i'm gonna spend the next couple days trying to do it myself :yippie:

You're insane.

well i'm exhausted and my mom thinks she needs to wake me up early tomorrow mornign so i can help her drag the air conditioner out of the basement :happy:

so i'm gonna put on the tudors and go to bed :wave:

Oh yeah, I should share what I did last night. At about 2am, once we were all a bit on the drunk side of life (honestly, I don't think I was very drunk), we decided to watch ... Thomas The Tank Engine.

That was awesomely awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom