Llanfairynghornwy, Anglesey, Wales superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never actually watched CSI Miami, but enjoy the overacting clips on Youtube. That show succeeds, Arrested Development gets the axe.
:depressed: i like csi:miami. but, if i were to rank the two, arrested development is much better.

although one's a drama, one's a comedy. but still. i know what you mean, though. and i agree. it still bums me out it was cancelled.

That was very enjoyable. The shifty eyes above the strange painting was my favorite part. :shifty:

Then I succeeded. :lol:

That kid Cody actually shot the whole experimental video, while I came up with the ideas on what to do. It's great that he can poke fun of himself like that, he's hilarious.

Like I'm gonna care about acting ability? I probably deleted the PM you sent before, so you may have to resend.

I'd like to focus more on writing actual scripts. Usually we outline scenes/situations and adlib dialogue from there after a few takes, kind of like Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Approximately half of what you watch was made up on the spot. Most notably my one talking head (in the middle, I stumble on the word "philosophy" as if I'm reading something, even though I'm not) We fell very behind on that video.

This year, if anything, we overthought some things.

Then I succeeded. :lol:

That kid Cody actually shot the whole experimental video, while I came up with the ideas on what to do. It's great that he can poke fun of himself like that, he's hilarious.

One of the guy's in our group has a friend named Cody who showed up today for no reason just to be in the background of one shot in a banana suit. This is what happens when you film for seven hours straight.

i killed the thread. see, i'm sober enoguh to type relatively well but drunk enough to be a goof. i stole a sweeeeeeeeet celtics playoff glass from the bar. did i already brag about that? damn this tortelini is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom