Llanfairynghornwy, Anglesey, Wales superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is curious, I became a Colts fan because the Manning family has always been worshipped in our household. My dad and his dad were Saints fans. I watched Peyton at Tennessee and became a Colts fan when he was drafted by them. It was like my way of sharing the Manning appreciation while having my own team.

okay, i'm tracking a fedex package, and can i just share some craziness?

Code:
Jun 5, 2008 	 2:47 AM	

Arrived at FedEx location  	

MEMPHIS, TN 	

12:31 AM	

Left origin  	

MEMPHIS, TN 	

Jun 4, 2008 	 2:28 PM	

Picked up  	

MEMPHIS, TN 	

5:10 AM	

Package data transmitted to FedEx

:huh: it took that long to go from memphis to...memphis? obviously it went from the hub by the airport to another sorting facility, but i figured it would at LEAST have gone to the sorting facility by my house by now, which isn't in memphis! :scream: :impatient:

If anyone is curious, I became a Colts fan because the Manning family has always been worshipped in our household. My dad and his dad were Saints fans. I watched Peyton at Tennessee and became a Colts fan when he was drafted by them. It was like my way of sharing the Manning appreciation while having my own team.
and i hate the colts forever for sneaking off to indianapolis :grumpy:

It was wrong but at some point Baltimore must forgive. :hug:
yeah but i'm not from baltimore :giggle:

the reason i'm a steelers fan: my parents had been colts fans since they lived in baltimore, then they moved to pittsburgh in 79. it was in the middle of when the steelers were winning super bowl after super bowl, and there's a lot of local pride in the team (especially back then obviously). they were pretty much informed by their neighbours and friends they needed to become steelers fans :giggle: so i just became a fan by default :up:

okay, i'm tracking a fedex package, and can i just share some craziness?

Code:
Jun 5, 2008      2:47 AM    

Arrived at FedEx location      

MEMPHIS, TN     

12:31 AM    

Left origin      

MEMPHIS, TN     

Jun 4, 2008      2:28 PM    

Picked up      

MEMPHIS, TN     

5:10 AM    

Package data transmitted to FedEx
:huh: it took that long to go from memphis to...memphis? obviously it went from the hub by the airport to another sorting facility, but i figured it would at LEAST have gone to the sorting facility by my house by now, which isn't in memphis! :scream: :impatient:

I recently had a fed ex package that when I put in the tracking number it said it had been delivered in another state in 2006. :lol:

I posted a screen shot here I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom