Llanfairynghornwy, Anglesey, Wales superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt PT would want to do it, but they could. They aren't that big, really.

Yeah, I can't see SW as a fan of U2, can you? :wink:

Though it'd be hilarious to hear them do Four Chords That Made A Million in a support slot for U2! :laugh:

Where'd Bonnie get to? I just want her to know that I am very jealous of South Australia right now because of the incredible public transport projects announced in their state budget. Wow. If only Victoria would commit that sort of money to some initiatives of our own ...

Same here. Every now and then I might catch the final of a Grand Slam event, but that's pretty much it.

I barely recognise the names of most tennis players nowadays. I think if I made a list of "where's ...?", the response would be "they all retired by about 2005".

Also, I still think of Federer as this total n00b guy winning lots of shit. I feel like this is only his third season or so.

Is Agassi still playing?

:laugh:

Well, I didn't think he was still around, but I wasn't sure ... so many of these sports stars seem to pull a "hey, I'll do another season!" trick.

In my world, tennis is still Samprass vs Agassi.

Honestly, I have always prefered the women's game. They are a lot more intense.

What puts me off are the ones who shriek every time they hit the ball. It makes the game unlistenable. Shut up, you're not a fucking banshee.

Anyway, it's past 2am here, so I better get some sleep. Goodnight, folks. :wave:

In my world, tennis is still Samprass vs Agassi.

Me too! :hi5:

I was such a huge Agassi fan back in the day! I remember writing to his UK fan club asking to be a member and they sent back a postcard with a nice sketch of him on the back, politely refusing me because I lived in India at the time and the club was open to UK residents only. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom