Live8 Questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eliv8

Refugee
Here is the line up so far for Live8 in London:

Annie Lennox, Bob Geldof, Coldplay, The Cure, Dido, Elton John, Joss Stone, Keane, The Killers, Madonna, Mariah Carey, Muse, Paul McCartney, Pink Floyd, Razorlight, REM, Robbie Williams, Scissor Sisters, Snoop Dogg, Snow Patrol, Stereophonics, Sting, Travis, U2, Velvet Revolver.

First question: Who else do you think will be added to the line up?
Second question: Who do you predict will be the last 3 bands/artists to close the show? (Before the ‘All Star Finale’)

My answers:
1. Status Quo & David Bowie.
2. U2, Paul McCartney, Pink Floyd

dancingcat said:
Are you suggesting U2 will fly back to London straight after the Vienna show ?

Oh yea - I didnt think of that. I think they will do a Phil Collins type of thing like Live Aid. U2 will open the show with Vertigo, fly to Vienna, do a full concert, (including Vertigo twice) then come back and close the show with Vertigo.

Eliv8 said:

Oh yea - I didnt think of that. I think they will do a Phil Collins type of thing like Live Aid. U2 will open the show with Vertigo, fly to Vienna, do a full concert, (including Vertigo twice) then come back and close the show with Vertigo.

:lmao:

As stupid as this sounds.... you just can't rule it out.

But really is it feasible that U2 could make it back to London post Vienna?

Dont think they will fly baclk to London. The concert in vienna will end at about 11 p.m., they need 1 hour to the airport, about 1:30 flight time, 1 hour from Heathrow or Gatwick to Hyde Park if they´re lucky.. 02:30 a.m.? A little late, maybe...

I want Queen + Paul Rodgers to be there too.. and the ALSO hace a show that night... but they can pull it off

That's what Freddy would've wanted :yes:

Back
Top Bottom