Live Earth on the Mall in D.C.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dork? Keidis? Never!! He looks awesome. It was time for the hair to go.

Now Frusciante's shirt, on the other hand, is flirting with dorkdom...although I personally like that look.

joyfulgirl said:
Chili Peppers!

I can't believe I missed Crowded House. :mad:

they are replaying the aussie show on msn.. they are at the john butler trio now so 2 more bands after and then CH.. YOu can watch their performance...

U2Fanatic4ever said:

they are replaying the aussie show on msn.. they are at the john butler trio now so 2 more bands after and then CH.. YOu can watch their performance...

Awesome, thanks!

joyfulgirl said:
Dork? Keidis? Never!! He looks awesome. It was time for the hair to go.

Now Frusciante's shirt, on the other hand, is flirting with dorkdom...although I personally like that look.

:shrug:

he's still cute.. just like the long hair.. just IMO...

U2Fanatic4ever said:

Elkridge is just north of Columbia. Probably a little southeast of fredrick...
Ahhh, you must be moving to the Baltimore area then. I love Baltimore, such a great and fun city. Especially the Harbor and Fells Point.

Urbana is about 45 mins. west of Baltimore.

mysterious_jen said:
dang is it just me or is Wembley staduim reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly HUGE ....
whats the seating capacity ?

90,000 seater is our wembley. Although i'm guessing there's only about 60,000 there now.

1stepcloser said:

90,000 seater is our wembley. Although i'm guessing there's only about 60,000 there now.

At last look, during the Black Eyed Peas performance, it seemed pretty full! Love the new Wembley Stadium!! :drool: *Goes off to dream about seeing U2 live at Wembley stadium*!!! :wink:

hcbiggs2002 said:

At last look, during the Black Eyed Peas performance, it seemed pretty full! Love the new Wembley Stadium!! :drool: *Goes off to dream about seeing U2 live at Wembley stadium*!!! :wink:

I am sure they will next tour! I will try and see that one..

>>starts saving her pennies for a trip to london.

Finally showing Duran Duran on Finlands YLE X channel! :hyper:

^ Yeah I'm too seriously thinking, that when U2 do their next tour and if they should play Wembley Stadium, I will have to go that show!! :drool:

hcbiggs2002 said:
Finally showing Duran Duran on Finlands YLE X channel! :hyper:

^ Yeah I'm too seriously thinking, that when U2 do their next tour and if they should play Wembley Stadium, I will have to go that show!! :drool:

I'm in for that if it happens.. see ya there...:D

:heart: this 15 sec flood feature.. woot! yay elvis!:wink:

Last edited:
I haven't seen very much of it so far, just some selected performances on our national television. I must say that I really liked the idea of these guys performing in the Antarctic. It would have been cool if some really great act would have performed there. Just imagine U2, this would be the concert that would have the greatest impact ever, because it would result in the ice melting down rapidly, the oceans rising, the Mediterranean see swallowing half of Europe, that would be really a historic event.

Apart from that, I am not really convinced about the goals and effects of this events, except that a lot of people are having a good time at the shows.

Back
Top Bottom