Little Snoring, Norfolk Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm reading drunk axver thread. hahhaha he keeps talking about all his typoes when there arne\'t really any, making it clear he is correcting them! everyone else who posts drunk is too lazy to do that.

Here you go:

MapforVazza.gif
thanks. i know the bus station is allegedly on put republike, the question is, the convenient end or not?

i'm reading drunk axver thread. hahhaha he keeps talking about all his typoes when there arne\'t really any, making it clear he is correcting them! everyone else who posts drunk is too lazy to do that.

What is this drunk Axver thread?

I was making a lot of typos by my standards! And yeah, I habitually correct them; it's not even a conscious thing now. Though I think my last half hour of posting was made with minimal to no typo correction.

man :sad: that looks like it was a fun thread, elmel and peefan were there. i haven't seen them, or khan for that matter, basically since i got to europe. :sad:

oh yeah we actually might make it.

hey, if we do, and i do have 45 minutes or so, where should i go?

I was just about to say that we should have a good, involved chat about where to go just to help move the thread along.

Some recent suggestions from me have been the River Piddle and Shittlehope.

ax i realized when i was posting pictures to my blog that i really could have posted some of the train pictures i took for you.

but it is too late now.

speaking of, i'm here ax, post the damn purple wig picture.

Oh yes!

Now, firstly, just for my own self-respect, this is what I normally look like, for anybody who doesn't know.

s640x480

And from back when I was 18 ...

AndrHasPurpleHair.jpg

Oh yes!

Now, firstly, just for my own self-respect, this is what I normally look like, for anybody who doesn't know.

s640x480

And from back when I was 18 ...

AndrHasPurpleHair.jpg

:lmao:

I had to stuff my fist into my mouth to prevent myself from waking up everyone else in the house...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom