Little Snoring, Norfolk Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is. I've been busy, and also testing myself to see if I can stay away from here... which I found out I could, so that's good.

Have I missed much? Haven't seen much mocking happening in EYKIW...

It is. I've been busy, and also testing myself to see if I can stay away from here... which I found out I could, so that's good.

Have I missed much? Haven't seen much mocking happening in EYKIW...

But the SUPERTHREAD NEEDS YOU!

The new album came out, U2 played three shows at the MCG, and Bono hired me to do the band's setlists. Otherwise, nothing at all.

But the SUPERTHREAD NEEDS YOU!

The new album came out, U2 played three shows at the MCG, and Bono hired me to do the band's setlists. Otherwise, nothing at all.

:lol:

Wow, some of the later videos on WTAHNN from U2.com are actually sounding half decent. Could this album be good? :hmm:

In other news, I'm trying to decide if the amazon Boy/October/War box set thing is a good idea or not. Thoughts?

Wow, some of the later videos on WTAHNN from U2.com are actually sounding half decent. Could this album be good? :hmm:

In other news, I'm trying to decide if the amazon Boy/October/War box set thing is a good idea or not. Thoughts?
woah woah what is this referring to someone help the videoless me

Well, vaguely approaching a semblance of being halfway to half-decent. The one of Adam playing bass before talking to the fans isn't too shockingly awful.

Yeah, I'm thinking of getting that too. I believe Jen's already ordered it and Ali's going to.

Speaking of Ali, you, and I, when are we going to do a Phail session? More to the point, when are you free? I was thinking you and Ali could just come over to my place and we could have some laughs trying to play October and eat chocolate muffins and stuff.

Well, vaguely approaching a semblance of being halfway to half-decent. The one of Adam playing bass before talking to the fans isn't too shockingly awful.

Yeah, I'm thinking of getting that too. I believe Jen's already ordered it and Ali's going to.

Speaking of Ali, you, and I, when are we going to do a Phail session? More to the point, when are you free? I was thinking you and Ali could just come over to my place and we could have some laughs trying to play October and eat chocolate muffins and stuff.

Yeah sounds good. Uhm next week sounds pretty good, I'm gonna spend this week sleeping, I think. And getting readdicted to this place.

So, I got a bit bored and artsy fartsy at the airport this afternoon and this was the result:

IMG_2022.jpg

Yeah sounds good. Uhm next week sounds pretty good, I'm gonna spend this week sleeping, I think. And getting readdicted to this place.

I was thinking over the weekend would be good, since Ali obviously doesn't have work then, though I suppose Sundays in particular are difficult for you.

Re-addiction to the blue crack will improve your life. :up:

So, I got a bit bored and artsy fartsy at the airport this afternoon and this was the result:

Add a plane passing in the background and it should be the photo you use for everything.

There are some really good demotivationals out there... The only problem is you have to sift through all the crap ones to find them.

Hey Ax, for some reason I saw your name on Facebook?

Hey Ax, for some reason I saw your name on Facebook?

Khan made a mock account for me. :madspit:

She at least gave me the password so that I could leave a somewhat tongue-in-cheek rant there about how shit the site is before signing off, never to return, always to disavow having an account on that shitfest of a website.

Khan made a mock account for me. :madspit:

She at least gave me the password so that I could leave a somewhat tongue-in-cheek rant there about how shit the site is before signing off, never to return, always to disavow having an account on that shitfest of a website.

Ahh that explains it.

i like the myspace one

ax i never got to see that fb picture that was taken down

ok gtg maybe back around 3 or 4

Damnit. If you weren't leaving, I'd post it.

See you later, then! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom