Little Snoring, Norfolk Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Even though I don't have an HD TV, I can see the difference between stuff filmed in HD and stuff that isn't. The league game I'm watching right now is being broadcast in HD and it looks a shitload better than normal league games I watch. I'm certain, anyway. The picture is a hell of a lot sharper.

See, I watched my aunt's HD TV back in December and I couldn't tell the difference. I thought that me of all people would benefit from a better picture, but maybe I'm just too blind to tell the difference.

I may be wrong, but I'm sure it's sharper.

That's the only perceptible difference on my TV.

Honestly, I thought my family were just trying to talk themselves into believing it was a better picture. I don't even know if what we were watching was actually being broadcast in HD! (One of the Australia vs India Tests.)

Honestly, I thought my family were just trying to talk themselves into believing it was a better picture. I don't even know if what we were watching was actually being broadcast in HD! (One of the Australia vs India Tests.)

I'm concerned I've led myself to believe it's sharper. But until I looked up at the TV and remarked "Holy shit that's a sharp picture!" I'd totally forgotten this game was broadcast in HD.

See, I watched my aunt's HD TV back in December and I couldn't tell the difference. I thought that me of all people would benefit from a better picture, but maybe I'm just too blind to tell the difference.
probably, it is really clear. i hate no hd.

i had a good laugh last night cause my host brother flipped between the montenegrin and serbian channels showing the euro water polo championship which montenegro had just won vs serbia.

there are several factors. hd tvs themselves have sharper screens, so regular broadcasts look a little better, because they are just damn nice tvs. hd broadcasts on regular screens ian has said are sharper. put them together and watch hd tv and it is amazing.

basically. i have no idea where i will be (well a vague idea but no idea what the internet will be like)

Damn. Though I'm sure you'll be having a fucking awesome time. How long until you go to Switzerland?

there are several factors. hd tvs themselves have sharper screens, so regular broadcasts look a little better, because they are just damn nice tvs. hd broadcasts on regular screens ian has said are sharper. put them together and watch hd tv and it is amazing.

See, if it was just a regular broadcast ... well, it didn't look any better at my aunt's place on her HD TV than at my Nan's place on her old analogue TV.

If it were HD, then my vision is just totally fucked!

Good GOD Jeremy Clarkson is just like my father.

It's scary.

More new Top Gear would be cool too. But not new Top Gear made by Australians. That's only going to suck.

At least Top Gear has a seemingly regular season. Mythbusters is hyped with a new season for two months before we get five new episodes.

And I can't see Top Gear OZZIE being as good, unless James May Bonnie James May is hosting.

Clarkson, about a Hyundai: "Things I would rather do than drive this car include presenting next week's show while cupping James May's scrotum." :lmao:

Then he goes on to mention how the show has been franchised to Australia, so he makes fun of the Wallabies.

So maybe my father is hilarious to everybody who's not on the receiving end of him.

At least Top Gear has a seemingly regular season. Mythbusters is hyped with a new season for two months before we get five new episodes.

Yeah, and then the episodes turn out to be themed specials about NINJAS!!1!1!111 Woop-dee-fucking-doo.

And I can't see Top Gear OZZIE being as good, unless James May Bonnie James May is hosting.

:lol: James May Bonnie hosting Top Gear would be amazing. "So I decided to take an ancient Greek chariot from Adelaide to Melbourne. I mean, how hard could it be?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom