Little Snoring, Norfolk Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If only they had the secretarial skills :sigh:

And I need to go to bed now :tongue: Night, Ax. You'd better fucking not be in my dreams tonight. You and your flipping trains :tsk:

Reggo apparently does. Get some tips from her. :wink:

Have a good night! :wave:

Siemens.jpg

:lmao: at fake nigeria. that must be where all the spam comes from.

oh wait was that joke made 200 times in the 1000 post thread?

also i cannot, cannot cannot believe you guys did cockplay without me. and weed. I wanted to do weed with the superthreaders. but cockplay!!

:lmao: at fake nigeria. that must be where all the spam comes from.

oh wait was that joke made 200 times in the 1000 post thread?

also i cannot, cannot cannot believe you guys did cockplay without me. and weed. I wanted to do weed with the superthreaders. but cockplay!!

Vazza! :wave:

I made sure to insert a spam joke into the opening post of that thread! And I wish you'd been around for those, as well as the record-setting Beer. That was one hell of a thread. Did about 800 posts in 3-3.5 hours.

in other news, i hope nobody has more than 100k in a us bank, as they are all about to fail.

Hah, yeah, looks like there's some serious unpleasantness to come. I hear the UK real estate market is also pretty fucked right about now.

uh oh the internet seminar seems to have ended and a ton of children came in. ooooooooooh noes. at least they are away from the computers.

uh oh the internet seminar seems to have ended and a ton of children came in. ooooooooooh noes. at least they are away from the computers.

Nearly hit a stupid kid around the head with my cane while I was out today. That would have been fun, though I am sure it would have incurred the wrath of a troll bogan mother.

This story requires telling.

Oh, nothing interesting. Just when I was at the government offices earlier, there was this stupid kid, probably about 5, running around the foyer unattended while his dole bludger mother was presumably one of the women sitting in the corner reading Bogan Weekly or whatever. I was half-blinded by the sunlight and didn't appreciate some kid running around mindlessly. Don't feel like tripping over, you know. If he'd run in front of me one more time before I'd got to a seat, I would have just whacked him.

Oh, nothing interesting. Just when I was at the government offices earlier, there was this stupid kid, probably about 5, running around the foyer unattended while his dole bludger mother was presumably one of the women sitting in the corner reading Bogan Weekly or whatever. I was half-blinded by the sunlight and didn't appreciate some kid running around mindlessly. Don't feel like tripping over, you know. If he'd run in front of me one more time before I'd got to a seat, I would have just whacked him.

Oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom