Little Snoring, Norfolk Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That reminds me. We have a Martin Luther King Jr. drive (like lots of cities here) and I was on there yesterday and saw an address sign that just said "2237 MLK" and I was like "U2 what?" and then I realized what street I was on.

:nerd: :reject:

*gasp* I feel betrayed!

My girlcrush on you is waning :sad:
i don't know if we have an mlk drive, surprisingly! i know for sure there's one across the bridge in arkansas. i always laugh at the exit sign on 55, cuz the text size changes. it's like dr. martin luther king jr. drive

:sad:

That reminds me. We have a Martin Luther King Jr. drive (like lots of cities here) and I was on there yesterday and saw an address sign that just said "2237 MLK" and I was like "U2 what?" and then I realized what street I was on.

:nerd: :reject:

:laugh: You know what'd be cool? To live in unit 2, 1,337 Martin Luther King Jr Drive. Then you'd live at U2 1337 MLK.

omg, they're showing a promo for a show...THAT IS CURRENTLY BEING AIRED. like, it'd be like watching a commercial for site while watching site. obvs i know the show exists, because i'm watching it!

omg, they're showing a promo for a show...THAT IS CURRENTLY BEING AIRED. like, it'd be like watching a commercial for site while watching site. obvs i know the show exists, because i'm watching it!

... WHAT. :lmao:

And I thought airing exactly the same ad twice in one ad break was bad enough.

shark attack!! :cute:

awww! :D night :wave: don't miss me too much, guys :tongue:

Piker. :grumpy:

:wave:

I've finally been proactive after coming home from taking photos and I've managed to upload my favourite 82 (of 172) photos taken today.

This could be one hell of a picspam, if we're sick of little snoring and little posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom