Little Snoring, Norfolk Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fog makes for cool plane spotting. Wish I'd got up sooner to get more arrivals in while it was still foggy.

Fog for me makes for a fogged up camera lens, leading to one quality eerie shot and 100 that I should just chuck.

I was in some large building which was either a university or a hotel or something. And somehow or another, I became aware (either I was told, or I saw a sign or something) that there was a train museum elsewhere in the building. And I was like "Axver would love this!"

:doh:

:lmao: Awesome!

My evil campaign to subvert the world through dreams rolls on. :evil:

How's it going? :D

Pretty good! Yourself?

And if I hear one of the Melbourne posters complain later that it's cold, they'll be hearing from me! I had a rather nice walk from the railway station to the supermarket, but daaamn it's warm today. I was sweating. Winter? What winter?

:hmm: that's not warm, but it is for winter.

It felt damn warm! I was expecting something like 10, 11 tops, and dressed for that. The walk from my place to the bus stop and from the railway station to the supermarket both really sucked, since I was getting some loooovely hot direct sun.

Pretty good! Yourself?

And if I hear one of the Melbourne posters complain later that it's cold, they'll be hearing from me! I had a rather nice walk from the railway station to the supermarket, but daaamn it's warm today. I was sweating. Winter? What winter?
Nursing a pretty bad headache! It would seem I was rather accurate in my guess of coming down with something. Soup always works wonders for the throat though! I reckon I won't be on here very long because I'm gonna end up taking some tylenol pm once I'm done with my soup.

Reminds me of the winter I told ya about before. We went to my uncle's for Christmas dinner and was able to go out in short sleeves, no jackets!

..........Anything new to report?

It's a good album, but just long. It's kind of got an REM-like sameness to the tracks, almost.

I enjoyed it.

Not awake enough for Pixies, I'll do that tomorrow. Plus, YLB should probably be here for that.

On to Original Soundtracks 1.

It's a bit chully in Melbun lately.

Khan beat you to the joke. :tsk:

it's muggy as fuck on the gold coast today. i'd rather the freezing cold.

Yes, but every day is muggy as fuck.

2006 didn't have a single day with a maximum temperature below 20C. If anything confirmed that I had to get the hell out of Queensland, it was that.

It felt damn warm! I was expecting something like 10, 11 tops, and dressed for that. The walk from my place to the bus stop and from the railway station to the supermarket both really sucked, since I was getting some loooovely hot direct sun.
ooh, 10 degrees would be :drool:

although around this time of year, it'd be a tad bit cooler.

Nursing a pretty bad headache! It would seem I was rather accurate in my guess of coming down with something. Soup always works wonders for the throat though! I reckon I won't be on here very long because I'm gonna end up taking some tylenol pm once I'm done with my soup.

Reminds me of the winter I told ya about before. We went to my uncle's for Christmas dinner and was able to go out in short sleeves, no jackets!

Ugh, lame. Hope you get better in time for your birthday, at least! :hug:

Sounds like a regular Christmas to me. :wink:

ooh, 10 degrees would be :drool:

although around this time of year, it'd be a tad bit cooler.

Even Melburnians are winter wusses and think anything in single digits is a cold temperature. No, 8 or 9C is not cold. Cool, maybe. But not cold.

Yes, but every day is muggy as fuck.

2006 didn't have a single day with a maximum temperature below 20C. If anything confirmed that I had to get the hell out of Queensland, it was that.
Yeah, but not like this. lately it's been tolerable, i've been able to wear hoodies and shit without sweating like Pavarotti. today i've a rugby shirt, and fuck, walking home is going to be an issue.

Ugh, lame. Hope you get better in time for your birthday, at least! :hug:

Sounds like a regular Christmas to me. :wink:
Thanks! :hug: I hope so too, it'd be even more lame if I was still sick come Sunday.

:lol: Yeah, I imagine it would since Christmas is in the Summer for you Aussies.
I couldn't imagine my birthday being in the winter, that'd be so weird. :ohmy:

Ax, any specific things to look out for on the Passengers album?

Ah, you've finally got it? Cool. The entire first half besides A Different Kind Of Blue is absolute quality. Slug and Beach Sequence are particular favourites of mine. On the second half, One Minute Warning is the place to be.

Yeah, but not like this. lately it's been tolerable, i've been able to wear hoodies and shit without sweating like Pavarotti. today i've a rugby shirt, and fuck, walking home is going to be an issue.

My mother lives in Tallai, and just about every day she calls me and bitches about how cold it is! :lol:

She's a complete wimp about cold, though. At least yesterday, she mentioned that it had been pretty warm.

Even Melburnians are winter wusses and think anything in single digits is a cold temperature. No, 8 or 9C is not cold. Cool, maybe. But not cold.
looking at our monthly averages, we have a high of 9 and a low of -1 this time of year. but this winter was colder than that; we had many times where our high was like...2 or 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom