Little Snoring, Norfolk Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 30 posts in the two hours I was gone? Wow, you lot suck today. Doing a little snoring or something?

Grrr, why do I show up as soon as Axver leaves. I have a bone to pick with him.

What have I done now? :uhoh:

oh my, you're leaving? i'm glad you leave to restock on food and stuff.

:lol:

your govt appointment sounds intriguing. :sexywink:

:lol:

No, I was just going to get the bastards to give me money for being legally blind. You know, give me money rather than some perfectly abled bludger in Frankston. Turns out the appointment was a mistake, got to love bureaucracies, and I automatically qualify. The blindness payment is the only one not means-tested. If I have to be legally blind, might as well make the most of it. :wink:

Wanna guess what I dreamt about last night? :angry:

Juuuuust keep complaining.

Watchout.jpg

Motherfucker, I passed all my papers comfortably.

Interestingly, the exam I thought I nailed wasn't flash, the one in which I had no idea whatsoever what I was doing I did alright in.

Coolness, mostly. :up:

I'm kind of worried that I got 90% in a course I pretty much slept through. The exam? I spent most the time gazing out the window and what I wrote was complete bollocks.

I was in some large building which was either a university or a hotel or something. And somehow or another, I became aware (either I was told, or I saw a sign or something) that there was a train museum elsewhere in the building. And I was like "Axver would love this!"

:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom