Little Snoring, Norfolk Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, a few weeks of holidays are good, but pushing past a month and it becomes tedious and ridiculous.

I'd thought that Bond's third semester thing was just worked into the summer holidays, though. I mean, Melbourne University does a summer semester itself, not that I've ever known anybody who's done it and the course selection looks shit.
ugh, summer semesters. i've never had the balls to do one, but they just seem BRUTAL. i know someone who is working full time in my department, part time/nights at a place around the corner, and is taking two summer classes. she was asking me if she should take a third one, and i was like "no! you need to be able to sleep!" i don't know how she does it, to be honest.

ooh, cool. that's good at least :up:

oh wow, that's scary. you get it cut almost as often as i do, and my hair's ~46 cm long! (don't ask how i know that)

There's usually a lot of hair on the floor after my cuts! My hair grows annoyingly fast too. Hell, you've seen the pictures of me with the longer hair. I don't let it get quite as long as that Auckland Vertigo picture, that was just madness, but certainly the October-era Adam resemblance is there! :lol:

There's usually a lot of hair on the floor after my cuts! My hair grows annoyingly fast too. Hell, you've seen the pictures of me with the longer hair. I don't let it get quite as long as that Auckland Vertigo picture, that was just madness, but certainly the October-era Adam resemblance is there! :lol:
you should let it get that long *pouts* but not in the summer, obviously. i'll let you have a break then. cuz i imagine it'd be all hot and icky.

ugh, summer semesters. i've never had the balls to do one, but they just seem BRUTAL. i know someone who is working full time in my department, part time/nights at a place around the corner, and is taking two summer classes. she was asking me if she should take a third one, and i was like "no! you need to be able to sleep!" i don't know how she does it, to be honest.

Summer semesters don't seem to fit in with my course anyway, so I can't be bothered. There's the occasional intensive on-location history subject that sounds good, like going to Nuremburg to study the Reformation, but that also happens to have $2,000+ airfares and shit thrown in the mix that I can't afford, so forget that.

And she's mad. Though, Khan, some people don't spend all evening making 30,000+ posts on Internet forums and have a bit more time for multiple jobs/study. :wink:

Summer semesters don't seem to fit in with my course anyway, so I can't be bothered. There's the occasional intensive on-location history subject that sounds good, like going to Nuremburg to study the Reformation, but that also happens to have $2,000+ airfares and shit thrown in the mix that I can't afford, so forget that.

And she's mad. Though, Khan, some people don't spend all evening making 30,000+ posts on Internet forums and have a bit more time for multiple jobs/study. :wink:
nuremburg?? :love: that'd be awesome though, if money were no object.

i know! and she has a social life too, as she's told me about her boy troubles.

you should let it get that long *pouts* but not in the summer, obviously. i'll let you have a break then. cuz i imagine it'd be all hot and icky.

No, it looks fucking terrible! And almost old-womanish, which I want to avoid at all costs. Hurrah for having grown a beard, at least.

nuremburg?? :love: that'd be awesome though, if money were no object.

i know! and she has a social life too, as she's told me about her boy troubles.

YES. There is this course, actually held over the current winter holidays, where you spend a month in Germany, mostly in Nuremburg. That would own.

And boy troubles ... because she's too busy working to give them any love?

YES. There is this course, actually held over the current winter holidays, where you spend a month in Germany, mostly in Nuremburg. That would own.

And boy troubles ... because she's too busy working to give them any love?
oooh, cool! although i personally would prefer to go there during the northern hemisphere winter, because when i think of nazi era-germany, i think of snow :hmm:

:lol: i would assume so!

And I said what about Breakfast at Tiffany's?
She said I think I remember that film
If I recall I think we both kinda liked it
I said that's the one thing we got

oooh, cool! although i personally would prefer to go there during the northern hemisphere winter, because when i think of nazi era-germany, i think of snow :hmm:

:lol: i would assume so!

Hah. Though this course is to study the Reformation and stuff from that period. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom