Little Snoring, Norfolk Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: i wish i could, but i think sicy's the only one who can do that.

oh, and since we were discussing that earlier, i should confess to you when i see your username, i always think of wannabe by the spice girls :uhoh:
yeah, kinda why i desperately want to change it.
What the hell are you doing in class right now?

I mean, winter holidays ... :drool:
bond has 3 semesters a year. fast tracked degree, and all that. hard work, but it's ok.

i'm in human communication at the moment and suicide is an option.

:lmao: yeah, and sitting at the hairdresser is booooring. usually i'd just sit in the chair next to her and talk to her and the stylist.

now i get to read all the dodgy magazines when i'm at the shop, waiting for my colour to process :cute:

God, I hate getting my hair cut. It's so boring and hairdressers tend to be a ripoff. At least mine doesn't take too long, but this is why I let my hair 'fro out a bit. I mean, why on earth am I paying $18 for a cut now when I could pay $8.50 just four years ago? (I know, men's haircuts are comparatively cheap, but I'm on a budget here.)

God, I hate getting my hair cut. It's so boring and hairdressers tend to be a ripoff. At least mine doesn't take too long, but this is why I let my hair 'fro out a bit. I mean, why on earth am I paying $18 for a cut now when I could pay $8.50 just four years ago? (I know, men's haircuts are comparatively cheap, but I'm on a budget here.)
:hmm: i don't know how much haircuts are, not even men's. i guess i could ask my dad, but i'm lazy!

i never know how much mine costs because i get it done the same time i get my hair coloured. plus i'm trying to grow it out a tiny bit more, so i don't get it cut but 2-4 times a year.

bond has 3 semesters a year. fast tracked degree, and all that. hard work, but it's ok.

i'm in human communication at the moment and suicide is an option.

Ahh yes, forgot about that. What sort of holidays do you get then? Because I love the winter holidays in the two semester system, but the 2.5-3 month summer holidays are a bit extreme.

doing wonders for my self esteem, really.

Don't worry, I hadn't made the connection. And don't know the song well enough (thank god) to make the connection now that Khan's mentioned it.

Ahh yes, forgot about that. What sort of holidays do you get then? Because I love the winter holidays in the two semester system, but the 2.5-3 month summer holidays are a bit extreme.
I get enough holidays to keep me happy. Considering I barely do work and this is the Gold Coast I don't even feel like I'm a Uni student, but hey, I'm enrolled apparently. I go back home on the 18th of August, and come back a few weeks later. Any more holidays and i start to get bored.

:lol: hey, at least:

- you don't come for free
- you're a real lady

:giggle:
I want to hurt you.

:hmm: i don't know how much haircuts are, not even men's. i guess i could ask my dad, but i'm lazy!

i never know how much mine costs because i get it done the same time i get my hair coloured. plus i'm trying to grow it out a tiny bit more, so i don't get it cut but 2-4 times a year.

I managed to find a place near me that does $13 cuts, so I'm happy. Everywhere else I can find is $18-25. Fuck off.

I tend to get my hair cut every three months. I should do it every two, since the last month (like now) is just too long, but ... to hell with it.

I want to hurt you.
promise?
swoon.gif

I managed to find a place near me that does $13 cuts, so I'm happy. Everywhere else I can find is $18-25. Fuck off.

I tend to get my hair cut every three months. I should do it every two, since the last month (like now) is just too long, but ... to hell with it.
ooh, cool. that's good at least :up:

oh wow, that's scary. you get it cut almost as often as i do, and my hair's ~46 cm long! (don't ask how i know that)

I get enough holidays to keep me happy. Considering I barely do work and this is the Gold Coast I don't even feel like I'm a Uni student, but hey, I'm enrolled apparently. I go back home on the 18th of August, and come back a few weeks later. Any more holidays and i start to get bored.

Yeah, a few weeks of holidays are good, but pushing past a month and it becomes tedious and ridiculous.

I'd thought that Bond's third semester thing was just worked into the summer holidays, though. I mean, Melbourne University does a summer semester itself, not that I've ever known anybody who's done it and the course selection looks shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom