Little Snoring, Norfolk Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:tsk: regular milk is okay, but organic milk is ftw.

my grocery store even has goat's milk. creeeepy

I can't stand the taste of milk. I don't mind it entirely, just as long as the taste is masked. Hot chocolate and milkshakes are good. :drool:

I can't stand the taste of milk. I don't mind it entirely, just as long as the taste is masked. Hot chocolate and milkshakes are good. :drool:
:hmm: what about chocolate milk? i usually buy organic chocolate milk, but when i went to the store, i was sick of it so i got regular.

and can i say organic milk is fucking expensive!! a half gallon of organic is about a dollar MORE than a gallon of regular milk. needless to say, i only buy one half gallon of that a week. the rest of what i drink is just regular milk.

:hmm: what about chocolate milk? i usually buy organic chocolate milk, but when i went to the store, i was sick of it so i got regular.

and can i say organic milk is fucking expensive!! a half gallon of organic is about a dollar MORE than a gallon of regular milk. needless to say, i only buy one half gallon of that a week. the rest of what i drink is just regular milk.

No, not keen on that really.

And yeah, doesn't surprise me that it's expensive. Which reminds me, if I go shopping later today, I better buy some milk so that I can make muffins. I expect to pay through the nose for even regular milk, since grocery prices are going through the roof right now. :sigh:

:lol: what's wrong with my choices? it could be worse...i could subscribe to people or ok!

I didn't know they were actually worse than EW, Elle, or Vogue. I don't know the others. Though the name Mother Jones rings a bell and feels like it should stick out from the rest.

You're all strange. It's page 23. I drink soy milk. What's wrong with goat's milk? Goat milk cheese :drool:
:hmm: i keep meaning to try soy milk. however, all the little boxes of milk (like that hold eight ounces i think - regardless, it's about a glass worth) of soy are either vanilla or chocolate. vanilla milk is disgusting, and when trying soy for the first time, i'd rather try plain, not something flavoured. otherwise i'd just try chocolate. i'm afraid in investing a half gallons' worth in plain soy milk and hating it :uhoh:

and i've never tried goat milk actually, it just scares me. i don't know why, as it's just another animal :hmm:

No, not keen on that really.

And yeah, doesn't surprise me that it's expensive. Which reminds me, if I go shopping later today, I better buy some milk so that I can make muffins. I expect to pay through the nose for even regular milk, since grocery prices are going through the roof right now. :sigh:
aww. i was hoping commerically made chocolate milk would be strong enough for you.

yeah, my mom chuckled that it was the first time milk was more expensive than gas, that she could think of. ooh, what kind of muffins? :drool:

I didn't know they were actually worse than EW, Elle, or Vogue. I don't know the others. Though the name Mother Jones rings a bell and feels like it should stick out from the rest.
heh, let's see:

- entertainment weekly (duh)
- glamour (fashion)
- elle (more fashion)
- lucky (even more fashion)
- vogue (guess!!)
- mother jones (left-wing political magazine)

I've never heard of Mother Jones. I like Vogue, I buy Aus Vogue occasionally and British Vogue quite a bit. Soy milk is good, it takes a little getting used to after cow's milk but now I find I like it more than cow's milk. Then I drink a lot of herbal tea which doesn't need any milk.

OK must pretend to be working here....

man...an off-hand conversation i had with my mom as i got off work prompted me to wiki hungry jack's, i didn't know they had such an odd history! (i knew about the reasons for the different name, but hadn't heard about all the shit with burger king itself)

aww. i was hoping commerically made chocolate milk would be strong enough for you.

yeah, my mom chuckled that it was the first time milk was more expensive than gas, that she could think of. ooh, what kind of muffins? :drool:

I haven't had it in years. I think I don't mind the taste too much, but it just isn't a drink I favour.

Hah, I'd never compared petrol and milk prices. And I'll first do a batch of chocolate muffins, then some blueberry and some apple and cinnamon muffins. :drool:

For now, sandwiches are toasting for lunch, since you didn't reply to my request to make me lunch. :tsk:

I've never heard of Mother Jones. I like Vogue, I buy Aus Vogue occasionally and British Vogue quite a bit. Soy milk is good, it takes a little getting used to after cow's milk but now I find I like it more than cow's milk. Then I drink a lot of herbal tea which doesn't need any milk.

OK must pretend to be working here....
yeah, it's kind of a small magazine (compared to magazines like time at least) and i'm not sure if it's printed outside of the country.

I haven't had it in years. I think I don't mind the taste too much, but it just isn't a drink I favour.

Hah, I'd never compared petrol and milk prices. And I'll first do a batch of chocolate muffins, then some blueberry and some apple and cinnamon muffins. :drool:

For now, sandwiches are toasting for lunch, since you didn't reply to my request to make me lunch. :tsk:
:tsk: you're not even human.

ooh, can i have some blueberry muffins please? :drool: preferably right when they come out of the oven :combust:

sorry, you're on your own with lunch :tongue:

heh, let's see:

- entertainment weekly (duh)
- glamour (fashion)
- elle (more fashion)
- lucky (even more fashion)
- vogue (guess!!)
- mother jones (left-wing political magazine)

The first five make me think of going to the hairdresser with Mum when I was little. I'd just go to whoever cut her hair, so it wouldn't be some barber with the newspaper and Time and stuff like that, but some women's salon with all these dodgy women's fashion and gossip magazines like that. So while I was waiting for Mum, I'd dig through them in a desperate attempt to find the one copy of National Geographic or whatever that nobody had touched in five years and was right at the bottom of the pile of magazines.

The first five make me think of going to the hairdresser with Mum when I was little. I'd just go to whoever cut her hair, so it wouldn't be some barber with the newspaper and Time and stuff like that, but some women's salon with all these dodgy women's fashion and gossip magazines like that. So while I was waiting for Mum, I'd dig through them in a desperate attempt to find the one copy of National Geographic or whatever that nobody had touched in five years and was right at the bottom of the pile of magazines.
:lmao: yeah, and sitting at the hairdresser is booooring. usually i'd just sit in the chair next to her and talk to her and the stylist.

now i get to read all the dodgy magazines when i'm at the shop, waiting for my colour to process :cute:

:tsk: you're not even human.

ooh, can i have some blueberry muffins please? :drool: preferably right when they come out of the oven :combust:

sorry, you're on your own with lunch :tongue:

www.qantas.com - make your way here and I'll give you muffins.

And you're a bad mod, refusing to even provide lunch for the forum members! :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom