Little Snoring, Norfolk Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi and bye, Khaaaaananananada. :wave:

:yes: Again, I do understand. This place is really awesome, I love it here.

Well then, bedtime for you, mister. :madwife:

:lol: Good night!

Glad you made your way here. Must say, I hadn't seen you around on the forums at all before you posted in here, but I thought you were a nice person straight away and not many people here get that from me. :up:

Right, now I'm gone. :wave:

I love mules! :cute:

And Bono losing purity points with them?

Also, you and I have so dominated this thread tonight!

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 243
User Name Posts
Axver 78
The Sad Punk 71
Serena Vox 27
Alisaura 23
Eazy-V 21
Angela Harlem 11
LemonMelon 4
phillyfan26 3
KhanadaRhodes 3
blueeyedgirl 1
phanan 1

Oh, yeah, I'm meant to be going. This time, I mean it. Not going to refresh the page. Not going to check stats. Goodbye! :wave:

Hi and bye, Khaaaaananananada. :wave:

Glad you made your way here. Must say, I hadn't seen you around on the forums at all before you posted in here, but I thought you were a nice person straight away and not many people here get that from me. :up:

Right, now I'm gone. :wave:
Know you're not gonna see it since you're going to bed, but...oh well.
Thank you! Good night! :wave:

I like to think my style's alright!
Though I've had many nights that resulted in some pretty bad hangovers. One in which ruined the smell/flavour of cinnamon for me...
(Read as: Too much cinnamon schnapps.)

It's a damn fine style. :up:

It's been the same for me, and though I'm typing fine and I imagine I could pull off a good sober in the real world right now, I'm a little concerned with a hangover, just because of the five odd screwdrivers tonight. I'm not regularly a vodka drinker, you see, mainly beer, some other spirits make exceptions.

I had a cinnamon flavoured vodka on my birthday which was pretty nice, but made me feel pretty out afterwards. Only schnapps I've tried is one my sister sent from Austria (she lives in Britain now) which has real gold flakes in it(!), and tastes pretty delicious to me.

And Bono losing purity points with them?

Also, you and I have so dominated this thread tonight!

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 243
User Name Posts
Axver 78
The Sad Punk 71
Serena Vox 27
Alisaura 23
Eazy-V 21
Angela Harlem 11
LemonMelon 4
phillyfan26 3
KhanadaRhodes 3
blueeyedgirl 1
phanan 1

Oh, yeah, I'm meant to be going. This time, I mean it. Not going to refresh the page. Not going to check stats. Goodbye! :wave:

Well, that was sort of a gag.

Fuck yeaaaah, we rock the house. :rockon:

It's a damn fine style. :up:

It's been the same for me, and though I'm typing fine and I imagine I could pull off a good sober in the real world right now, I'm a little concerned with a hangover, just because of the five odd screwdrivers tonight. I'm not regularly a vodka drinker, you see, mainly beer, some other spirits make exceptions.

I had a cinnamon flavoured vodka on my birthday which was pretty nice, but made me feel pretty out afterwards. Only schnapps I've tried is one my sister sent from Austria (she lives in Britain now) which has real gold flakes in it(!), and tastes pretty delicious to me.
I don't really do a lot of beer (or anything else weak, wine tends to give me really bad hangovers.) I am more of a liquor/schnapps/the occasional tequila type person.
Well, I don't think you'll get a hangover unless you feel particularly inebriated, though like you said, everyone's different. I don't usually get one unless I get pretty well hammered.

You must be referring to Gold Schlager. I had quite the night on some of that stuff once. Passed right out on the living room floor.

I don't really do a lot of beer (or anything else weak, wine tends to give me really bad hangovers.) I am more of a liquor/schnapps/the occasional tequila type person.
Well, I don't think you'll get a hangover unless you feel particularly inebriated, though like you said, everyone's different. I don't usually get one unless I get pretty well hammered.

You must be referring to Gold Schlager. I had quite the night on some of that stuff once. Passed right out on the living room floor.

I sometimes have higher alc beers like certain Belgian ones, which can be around 12%, but I mainly enjoy beer for the taste and refreshment. I drink anise flavoured liquors like absinthe and sambucca, and there are some whiskeys that I find very enjoyable.

The schnapps isn't Schlager, but something else - Schonbrunner, I think? I can't say I'm an expert on schnapps obviously, but I think it tastes nice!

Hehe, what's not to like about it? :love:
:lol: exactly! when i was a kid i'd be reading the liner notes to their albums and i was like...why is his name garry gary? :confused: now i just think it's awesome

My cat is waiting for me to go to bed, but before that, why did you change your avatar to that :cute: picture, Khan?
aww :cute: i thought i'd had big hat bono long enough (at least to the point where i didn't crack up every time i saw it) so i went through my funny bono pics folder, and saw that one. thanks superthread for the pic :love:

I sometimes have higher alc beers like certain Belgian ones, which can be around 12%, but I mainly enjoy beer for the taste and refreshment. I drink anise flavoured liquors like absinthe and sambucca, and there are some whiskeys that I find very enjoyable.

The schnapps isn't Schlager, but something else - Schonbrunner, I think? I can't say I'm an expert on schnapps obviously, but I think it tastes nice!
I'm not really a fan of the taste of most beers. Some I think I can tolerate okay but I prefer just to do shots of something. Which earns me the nickname of "lush" even though I don't drink very often! I like wine coolers and stuff like that though. I just don't go and mix them with something else because I'll definitely get a hangover if I do that.

And on the topic of hangovers, I have found V8 (Veggie juice, or even tomato juice) is a good cure! Works for me. :up:

It's not? Hmm. That was the closest thing I figured it to be. Most of the drunks I've ever had have been on schnapps of some sort. Minty, Cinnamony, or fruity, something like that. I have found that I quite like certain rums too.
I think I wanna try something new on my birthday though. :hmm:

I'm not really a fan of the taste of most beers. Some I think I can tolerate okay but I prefer just to do shots of something. Which earns me the nickname of "lush" even though I don't drink very often! I like wine coolers and stuff like that though. I just don't go and mix them with something else because I'll definitely get a hangover if I do that.

And on the topic of hangovers, I have found V8 (Veggie juice, or even tomato juice) is a good cure! Works for me. :up:

It's not? Hmm. That was the closest thing I figured it to be. Most of the drunks I've ever had have been on schnapps of some sort. Minty, Cinnamony, or fruity, something like that. I have found that I quite like certain rums too.
I think I wanna try something new on my birthday though. :hmm:

When I was younger I didn't like beer much and drank wine, basically only wine... to the extent it nearly killed me a couple of times, and now I have trouble revisiting. I expect to return to it when I'm older, because I'm intruiged by its different flavours, it's just that I always get reminded of my brash 16 year old self when I drink it now (white or red, and particularly port which was the first thing I ever got drunk on, at an embarrassingly low age!).

Oh, you have V8 over there? Do they have that Citrus Kick one? I loooove that and often use it to wake me up before I go to tafe. Never thought of it as a hangover cure, but I bet it'd work to an extent.

I guess Schnapps aren't as big a thing here, you can get them of course, but the fact that I'm mentioning one imported directly from Austria must say something. I may try some more, but rarely are they available at pubs or clubs. For trying something new... uh, I've been on an absinthe kick this year, and you might want to go with that. :happy:

yeah. i think half the posters in this thread are possibly alcoholics or something :wink:

yesterday we had two drunk posters at once! i loved it :love:
I must have missed that part.
I've noticed that I tend to type pretty good when inebriated (from IMs) but I never really venture message boards...

:lol: exactly! when i was a kid i'd be reading the liner notes to their albums and i was like...why is his name garry gary? :confused: now i just think it's awesome

The Wembley show from the early 90s was on TV tonight, and I tuned in only to see the credits, and saw Garry Gay Beers and I was like HOLY SHIT NO WAY THATS AWESOME and so yeah.

aww :cute: i thought i'd had big hat bono long enough (at least to the point where i didn't crack up every time i saw it) so i went through my funny bono pics folder, and saw that one. thanks superthread for the pic :love:

It's the best one yet because Bono was actually rather good looking in 1986 and he seemed cuddly too (but this is more or less where my Plebanism ends). And I like animals. :cute:

Albums for today/tonight:

Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin III
The Who - Quadrophenia
Passengers - Original Soundtracks 1

Music for tonight:

- Fleet Foxes' Myspace.
- Some Scottish band Easy-V recommended to me (by the way he was asking about a name change, possibly towards you, Khan)
- early live U2
- Rod Stewart's Maggie May on radio. :fuckyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom