Little Snoring, Norfolk Superthread - Page 55 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-14-2008, 07:43 AM   #811
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by major_panic View Post
Catholics...
Ugh, this World Youth Day is shitting me off. How about you? I mean, freedom of speech =/= stifling the rights of others to freedom of speech!

Now I am tempted to go to Sydney and sarcastically distribute Chick tracts.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-14-2008, 07:44 AM   #812
Jesus Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sad Punk View Post
So I saw the son of my cousin today, he's about five weeks old or so. Really cute, but the couple's cats have gotten really jealous of the attention the baby gets, so one of them was totally rapt when a cat lover like me came over to give them some pats.
My cat is the exact opposite. Whenever the new kid cries (he's only 7 weeks), the fat cat jumps up on the back of the lounge and takes it upon herself to climb on your shoulder from behind to give the baby a good sniff. She also meows really (and I mean REALLY) loudly in your ear as if to say 'hello? can you not hear this baby crying? wy don't you just hand it over. i don't trust you peons to take care of anything, especially given you have a houseplant named jesus' etc. That bloody cat hates me.

Old 07-14-2008, 07:44 AM   #813
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:09 PM
Quote:
YES!

Although the art student look trends more toward the trilby, I think, which I'm also tempted to get one of...
Yeah, that's true. But being an artist is about individuality! Don't conform to the others!

... but I might buy one too.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:45 AM   #814
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
Ugh, this World Youth Day is shitting me off. How about you? I mean, freedom of speech =/= stifling the rights of others to freedom of speech!

O YAI LET'S IDOLISE TEH POPE WHILST RECITING TEH TEN COMMANDMENTS AND ABUSING KIDS!
Old 07-14-2008, 07:45 AM   #815
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Yeah, that's true. But being an artist is about individuality! Don't conform to the others!

... but I might buy one too.
... Screw it, I'm going down and looking for one tomorrow.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:46 AM   #816
Jesus Online

Quote:

I'm meting up with beli later this week and I think she wants to go and watch him. I suggested we chuck things at him, like condoms, gay people or buddha statues.

I'm personally over it. But I was never into it to begin with. Fuck religion, honestly. I'd rather have a root canal than see that old fart.

/FYM spasm
Old 07-14-2008, 07:47 AM   #817
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Milo Kerrigan?

Any way related to the Kerrigans of "the Castle" fame?

Sadly not, but it's another fictional comedic Australian character.

YouTube - Milo Kerrigan
Old 07-14-2008, 07:47 AM   #818
Vocal parasite

Quote:
O YAI LET'S IDOLISE TEH POPE WHILST RECITING TEH TEN COMMANDMENTS AND ABUSING KIDS!
Let's go on a pseudo-pilgrimage and spend a few nights sleeping at Randwick Raceway to ... say prayers we could have said at home!

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-14-2008, 07:50 AM   #819
Jesus Online

So Bonnie, what do you do? I did the 1st year of a Fine Arts Dip at TAFE. It was the best year of my life.

I'd give anything to repeat it. Or finish it. Any opportunity to be surrounded by art materials and getting my hands dirty.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:50 AM   #820
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela Harlem View Post
I'm meting up with beli later this week and I think she wants to go and watch him. I suggested we chuck things at him, like condoms, gay people or buddha statues.

I'm personally over it. But I was never into it to begin with. Fuck religion, honestly. I'd rather have a root canal than see that old fart.

/FYM spasm
Haha, I'd go see the Pope if it were to throw condoms or gay people or Buddha statues at him! Make a giant condom and throw it over him so that he's trapped ... oh wait, he already has the Popemobile.

And in the words of a past EYKIW post of mine: FUCK YAHWEH.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-14-2008, 07:52 AM   #821
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Let's go on a pseudo-pilgrimage and spend a few nights sleeping at Randwick Raceway to ... say prayers we could have said at home!
Commandment No 2 =/= Catholicism.

[/ownage]
Old 07-14-2008, 07:53 AM   #822
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela Harlem View Post
So Bonnie, what do you do? I did the 1st year of a Fine Arts Dip at TAFE. It was the best year of my life.

I'd give anything to repeat it. Or finish it. Any opportunity to be surrounded by art materials and getting my hands dirty.
A bachelor of arts (visual) at Roma Mitchell Centre for the Arts or whatever it's called in Light Square. Don't really enjoy it that much, not that I don't like art but I don't like what I have to do for most of the courses and I don't feel like I'm learning what I want to learn, or anything really... but the people there are all pretty cool, so that's a plus.

All I want is just a big old room full of art materials and stuff that inspires me so I can just get a lot of work done.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:54 AM   #823
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Sadly not, but it's another fictional comedic Australian character.

YouTube - Milo Kerrigan
Wow, he was slightly more eloquent in that clip!

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-14-2008, 07:55 AM   #824
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Wow, he was slightly more eloquent in that clip!
I believe it was the first sketch ever showing him, so that might be why!
Old 07-14-2008, 07:58 AM   #825
Jesus Online

Quote:
A bachelor of arts (visual) at Roma Mitchell Centre for the Arts or whatever it's called in Light Square. Don't really enjoy it that much, not that I don't like art but I don't like what I have to do for most of the courses and I don't feel like I'm learning what I want to learn, or anything really... but the people there are all pretty cool, so that's a plus.

All I want is just a big old room full of art materials and stuff that inspires me so I can just get a lot of work done.
I think you're my new hero.

Thanks for the Milo vid too. Shaun Micallef makes me eyes water. He's my other hero, along with all the other people who make my hero list.

Tags
superthread