Little Snoring, Norfolk Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
... I totally forgot what I was going to say.

:scratch:

Hi everyone, incidentally :wave:

Umm...

Oh yeah.

Same thread? :tsk:

That was so worth the wait, wasn't it.

Hey Bonnie! Congrats :D

And hey Maj.! How's the book going?

and hey Angela who I think might be called Anna but I don't want to assume anything...?

I am soooo tired. I need sleep. Probably in the next ten minutes.

Hey Ali! :wave:

Yeah, the Americans totally let us down today. Way to suck at the postwhoring, guys. :down:

and hey Angela who I think might be called Anna but I don't want to assume anything...?

I am indeed called Anna, among many other things. :uhoh:

:D

And if I may have another blonde moment, is Ali your actual name? I just realised your screen name is also Ali's aura...
:doh:

In the best traditions of Interference, I wrote about 10 pages then procrastinated. And am still procrastinating.

I'm pretty tired too, I'm gonna head off by 10.30, I reckon. Might try and finish off the Children of Hurin.

Oh, I heard about the book, U-Wen. What's it about?

Yeah I'm writing a book about ethics for Christians. Sounds like familiar old hat stuff, except my Biblical interpretation is a lot more left-wing than the majority of writers out there, so... :shrug: hopefully it'll help people to see that it's not all bad.

So... uh... what happened to Screwy? He still around?

Sort of. A number of us got sick of the cycle of "I'm leaving forever ... for an hour" and varous other stuff and put him on ignore (including myself, though I feel bad about it and sometimes read/respond to his posts). Not sure what his longterm plans are re: forum participation.

Yeah I'm writing a book about ethics for Christians. Sounds like familiar old hat stuff, except my Biblical interpretation is a lot more left-wing than the majority of writers out there, so... :shrug: hopefully it'll help people to see that it's not all bad.

Well, that's fantastic! :up: I really look forward to reading it.

See: Presidential Election 2008, Hillary Clinton, Bush Family, NRA, Jeebus, petrol prices, pollution, climate change, global warming

See: Presidential Election 2004, Presidential Election 2000, Southern Baptist Convention, Benny Hinn, Focus on the Family, Moral Majority, Jessie Helms, Strom Thurmond, Ronald Reagan ...

And if I may have another blonde moment, is Ali your actual name? I just realised your screen name is also Ali's aura...
:doh:
My name is Alison... I am/was something of a dinosaur nut, no aura references intended! :wink:
(The -saura ending is the feminine equivalent of -saurus, to explain why I'm not Alisaurus...)

In the best traditions of Interference, I wrote about 10 pages then procrastinated. And am still procrastinating.

I'm pretty tired too, I'm gonna head off by 10.30, I reckon. Might try and finish off the Children of Hurin.
Well, it's cool you got something done, anyway :D

Ooh, how is that book? I haven't picked it up yet...

Sort of. A number of us got sick of the cycle of "I'm leaving forever ... for an hour" and varous other stuff and put him on ignore (including myself, though I feel bad about it and sometimes read/respond to his posts). Not sure what his longterm plans are re: forum participation.

HE HAS LONG TERM PLANS...?!?!

Hope he's doing ok though, when I left he was on the upswing.

back. maybe we can get to a new thread in the next 90 minutes i have online??

Yeah, let's push on to a new thread. Only 130 or so posts to go. We had 115 minutes and 130 posts to go in Beer to break the record ... did it in 102 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom