Little Snoring, Norfolk Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Catholics...

Ugh, this World Youth Day is shitting me off. How about you? I mean, freedom of speech =/= stifling the rights of others to freedom of speech!

Now I am tempted to go to Sydney and sarcastically distribute Chick tracts.

So I saw the son of my cousin today, he's about five weeks old or so. Really cute, but the couple's cats have gotten really jealous of the attention the baby gets, so one of them was totally rapt when a cat lover like me came over to give them some pats.

My cat is the exact opposite. Whenever the new kid cries (he's only 7 weeks), the fat cat jumps up on the back of the lounge and takes it upon herself to climb on your shoulder from behind to give the baby a good sniff. She also meows really (and I mean REALLY) loudly in your ear as if to say 'hello? can you not hear this baby crying? wy don't you just hand it over. i don't trust you peons to take care of anything, especially given you have a houseplant named jesus' etc. That bloody cat hates me.
:grumpy:

Ugh, this World Youth Day is shitting me off. How about you? I mean, freedom of speech =/= stifling the rights of others to freedom of speech!

O YAI LET'S IDOLISE TEH POPE WHILST RECITING TEH TEN COMMANDMENTS AND ABUSING KIDS!

I'm meting up with beli later this week and I think she wants to go and watch him. I suggested we chuck things at him, like condoms, gay people or buddha statues.
:shrug:

I'm personally over it. But I was never into it to begin with. Fuck religion, honestly. I'd rather have a root canal than see that old fart.

/FYM spasm

Milo Kerrigan?

Any way related to the Kerrigans of "the Castle" fame?

ebit_the_castle.jpg

Sadly not, but it's another fictional comedic Australian character.

YouTube - Milo Kerrigan

O YAI LET'S IDOLISE TEH POPE WHILST RECITING TEH TEN COMMANDMENTS AND ABUSING KIDS!

Let's go on a pseudo-pilgrimage and spend a few nights sleeping at Randwick Raceway to ... say prayers we could have said at home! :hyper:

So Bonnie, what do you do? I did the 1st year of a Fine Arts Dip at TAFE. It was the best year of my life.
:sad:
I'd give anything to repeat it. Or finish it. Any opportunity to be surrounded by art materials and getting my hands dirty.
:drool:

I'm meting up with beli later this week and I think she wants to go and watch him. I suggested we chuck things at him, like condoms, gay people or buddha statues.
:shrug:

I'm personally over it. But I was never into it to begin with. Fuck religion, honestly. I'd rather have a root canal than see that old fart.

/FYM spasm

Haha, I'd go see the Pope if it were to throw condoms or gay people or Buddha statues at him! Make a giant condom and throw it over him so that he's trapped ... oh wait, he already has the Popemobile.

And in the words of a past EYKIW post of mine: FUCK YAHWEH.

So Bonnie, what do you do? I did the 1st year of a Fine Arts Dip at TAFE. It was the best year of my life.
:sad:
I'd give anything to repeat it. Or finish it. Any opportunity to be surrounded by art materials and getting my hands dirty.
:drool:

A bachelor of arts (visual) at Roma Mitchell Centre for the Arts or whatever it's called in Light Square. Don't really enjoy it that much, not that I don't like art but I don't like what I have to do for most of the courses and I don't feel like I'm learning what I want to learn, or anything really... but the people there are all pretty cool, so that's a plus.

All I want is just a big old room full of art materials and stuff that inspires me so I can just get a lot of work done.

A bachelor of arts (visual) at Roma Mitchell Centre for the Arts or whatever it's called in Light Square. Don't really enjoy it that much, not that I don't like art but I don't like what I have to do for most of the courses and I don't feel like I'm learning what I want to learn, or anything really... but the people there are all pretty cool, so that's a plus.

All I want is just a big old room full of art materials and stuff that inspires me so I can just get a lot of work done.

:love: I think you're my new hero.

Thanks for the Milo vid too. :lmao: Shaun Micallef makes me eyes water. He's my other hero, along with all the other people who make my hero list.
:applaud:

:love: I think you're my new hero.

Thanks for the Milo vid too. :lmao: Shaun Micallef makes me eyes water. He's my other hero, along with all the other people who make my hero list.
:applaud:

Oh boy, thanks! It's a great honour to make the list! :love:

I was watching some Dr. Miracle and Roger Explosion last night... oh my, so many memories and laughs.

Did you guys see him on Spicks and Specks last Wednesday? :lol: Shaun M, I mean, not Milo.
:love:

I did watch that episode ... I'm trying to remember him, but all that's coming to mind is the Irish guy who seemed terrified doing Pictionary (I laughed until I cried during that) and the Guns 'n' Roses manager guy who loved their first gig so much that he walked out after 1.5 songs to throw off all the other industry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom