Little Snoring, Norfolk Superthread - Page 27 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-13-2008, 10:26 PM   #391
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
Yeah, a few weeks of holidays are good, but pushing past a month and it becomes tedious and ridiculous.

I'd thought that Bond's third semester thing was just worked into the summer holidays, though. I mean, Melbourne University does a summer semester itself, not that I've ever known anybody who's done it and the course selection looks shit.
ugh, summer semesters. i've never had the balls to do one, but they just seem BRUTAL. i know someone who is working full time in my department, part time/nights at a place around the corner, and is taking two summer classes. she was asking me if she should take a third one, and i was like "no! you need to be able to sleep!" i don't know how she does it, to be honest.
__________________

__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-13-2008, 10:27 PM   #392
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
__________________

__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-13-2008, 10:27 PM   #393
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,035
Local Time: 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
ooh, cool. that's good at least

oh wow, that's scary. you get it cut almost as often as i do, and my hair's ~46 cm long! (don't ask how i know that)
There's usually a lot of hair on the floor after my cuts! My hair grows annoyingly fast too. Hell, you've seen the pictures of me with the longer hair. I don't let it get quite as long as that Auckland Vertigo picture, that was just madness, but certainly the October-era Adam resemblance is there!
__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is online now  
Old 07-13-2008, 10:27 PM   #394
Refugee
 
Mr. V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: in a French-ass restaurant
Posts: 1,482
Local Time: 04:58 PM
my laptop battery is dying. when i find a powerpoint i'll answer all your pressing questions.
__________________
Mr. V is offline  
Old 07-13-2008, 10:27 PM   #395
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 12:58 AM
oh shit, my maltesers melted on the stovetop they're still delicious though
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-13-2008, 10:27 PM   #396
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
Very quote-worthy. It was a surprisingly good movie for me.
It had the soul of an eagle.
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 07-13-2008, 10:28 PM   #397
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
There's usually a lot of hair on the floor after my cuts! My hair grows annoyingly fast too. Hell, you've seen the pictures of me with the longer hair. I don't let it get quite as long as that Auckland Vertigo picture, that was just madness, but certainly the October-era Adam resemblance is there!
you should let it get that long *pouts* but not in the summer, obviously. i'll let you have a break then. cuz i imagine it'd be all hot and icky.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-13-2008, 10:28 PM   #398
The Fly
 
Aidan O'Leary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Joseph Pulitzer
Posts: 84
Local Time: 06:58 AM
Good evening, everyone.

My name is Aidan, and I like to party.
__________________
Aidan O'Leary is offline  
Old 07-13-2008, 10:29 PM   #399
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan O'Leary View Post
Good evening, everyone.

My name is Aidan, and I like to party.
No Aidan, you don't like to party. I like to party.
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 07-13-2008, 10:29 PM   #400
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 12:58 AM
aidan! :fuckyeah:
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-13-2008, 10:29 PM   #401
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMacPhisto View Post
It had the soul of an eagle.
Not to mention a house cat and a bottle-nosed dolphin.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 07-13-2008, 10:29 PM   #402
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,035
Local Time: 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
ugh, summer semesters. i've never had the balls to do one, but they just seem BRUTAL. i know someone who is working full time in my department, part time/nights at a place around the corner, and is taking two summer classes. she was asking me if she should take a third one, and i was like "no! you need to be able to sleep!" i don't know how she does it, to be honest.
Summer semesters don't seem to fit in with my course anyway, so I can't be bothered. There's the occasional intensive on-location history subject that sounds good, like going to Nuremburg to study the Reformation, but that also happens to have $2,000+ airfares and shit thrown in the mix that I can't afford, so forget that.

And she's mad. Though, Khan, some people don't spend all evening making 30,000+ posts on Internet forums and have a bit more time for multiple jobs/study.
__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is online now  
Old 07-13-2008, 10:29 PM   #403
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMacPhisto View Post
No Aidan, you don't like to party. I like to party.
I think I got this.

I'm Dan, and I like to party.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 07-13-2008, 10:30 PM   #404
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,035
Local Time: 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan O'Leary View Post
Good evening, everyone.

My name is Aidan, and I like to party.
Your post count indicates you don't like to party online.
__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is online now  
Old 07-13-2008, 10:31 PM   #405
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
Summer semesters don't seem to fit in with my course anyway, so I can't be bothered. There's the occasional intensive on-location history subject that sounds good, like going to Nuremburg to study the Reformation, but that also happens to have $2,000+ airfares and shit thrown in the mix that I can't afford, so forget that.

And she's mad. Though, Khan, some people don't spend all evening making 30,000+ posts on Internet forums and have a bit more time for multiple jobs/study.
nuremburg?? that'd be awesome though, if money were no object.

i know! and she has a social life too, as she's told me about her boy troubles.
__________________

__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com