Little Snoring, Norfolk Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, nothing interesting. Just when I was at the government offices earlier, there was this stupid kid, probably about 5, running around the foyer unattended while his dole bludger mother was presumably one of the women sitting in the corner reading Bogan Weekly or whatever. I was half-blinded by the sunlight and didn't appreciate some kid running around mindlessly. Don't feel like tripping over, you know. If he'd run in front of me one more time before I'd got to a seat, I would have just whacked him.

AWESOME . next time DO IT!

sorry i am gonna be sparse as the not really ex boyfriend just turned up on gchat. but i'll be around until 12:50pm my time, so 2.5 more hours.

Ax... you have a cane? :hmm:

Yep, got it last month. I'm legally blind.

It has already come in useful hitting bratty high schoolers who won't move out of the doorway when I'm trying to get off the tram.

Yep, got it last month. I'm legally blind.

It has already come in useful hitting bratty high schoolers who won't move out of the doorway when I'm trying to get off the tram.
lol that would be useful. i fucking hate accidentally being on the bus at the time when my old highschool gets out.

my mom cracks me up

FUCK I DONT KNOW WHERE THE DAMN BRACKETS ARE ON THIS

go advanced time

OK, so I finally had time to look at a map and locate Montenegro. I see that Kotor and Bar are near the ocean but couldn't find the other places you mentioned. And, it wasn't til I looked at the map that I realized that there is a town/city actually named Bar and that you were not just planning to go to "A" bar somewhere.

Yeah, those are those crazy women who call it their 'moon time' and whatnot. They're nuts. The only good thing about having a period is that it means you're not pregnant. There is nothing at all pleasant about leaking blood and tissue for several days. Not to mention all the little aches, pains, mood swings, and laundry issues that go with it.

However, as far as weird feminist things go, Tampon Henge is pretty funny:

th7du5.jpg

:lol::lol:
I hope it doesn't rain
oh and hello folks :wave:

shit these children are annoying me. why oh why did i not take my ipod.

they are learning their colors in english. but the teacher is getting a few thigns wrong :lmao:

they are learning their colors in english. but the teacher is getting a few thigns wrong :lmao:

How badly?

"This, children, is green." *holds up red* "At traffic lights, green means go."

How badly?

"This, children, is green." *holds up red* "At traffic lights, green means go."
no, just bad pronunciation and saying that pink is called ''rosa.'' which is true in spanish, i believe.

these kids are way way better behaved than the ones i taught, though.

speaking of pronunciation, my host mother has like a 20 year old english teaching book that actually builds the british accent into its instruction on pronunciation. instead of Rs at the end of sentences it has a clip mark.

hahahhahahah i love the post you just quoted. ''the only good thing about your period is it means you aren't pregnant'' AMEN

i am hoping my new IUC will make me among the 20% of women who have their periods stop entirely.

that sounds tempting :hmm:
I would panic every month that I was pregnant and be bulk buying tests when really I'd just been eating too much and that's why I gained weight :doh:

all children are annoying if you spend enough time with them. My solution is to not spend much time with anyones children :up:

Though I do like Homer Simpson's take on children: "you can teach them to hate what you hate!"

speaking of pronunciation, my host mother has like a 20 year old english teaching book that actually builds the british accent into its instruction on pronunciation. instead of Rs at the end of sentences it has a clip mark.

Ha, awesome.

hmm, trying to figure out what to have for tea and I think good old hot dogs will win. :D

I'm tossing between making a new batch of napoli sauce or doing sausages in bread. Napoli sauce requires more effort, but I'd need to wash my frying pan before doing sausages. Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom