Little People, Big World Season Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love this show! The Roloffs remind me so much of my own family, some of the things they do happen all the time at my house. Here are a few moments from the new episodes that reminded me of home:
1. Jacob and Molly fighting over the computer.

2. Amy making the kids clean up the beach house.

3. Driving advice from the parents (It never ends, no matter how much of a good driver you are...)

I watched the marathon yesterday then the premier of the new season was on twice so I watched both of them. They replay the shows on A&E during the week. I just love this family. I can't wait to see their trip to Hawaii!

Trip to Hawaii...:drool: Too bad they didn't decide to go later, how sweet would it have been to see them go all Bonolulu at a U2 show? They'd get special seating around the ellipse for sure!:wink:

Carek1230 said:
I :heart: this show! My sister lives in Hillsboro OR and sees them all the time around the community.

Wow! That's awesome. I live in the same area, but I haven't tried to find out where they live. They seem like a really cool family, though.

The Roloff's farm is on the outskirts of Hillsboro, it's a huge farm, about 35 acres. With their kids involved in soccer and various activities is how my sister has seen them.

Wow what a wonderful trip they've had to Hawaii! The Four Seasons in Maui?!!! Damn! That trip had to have cost a pretty penny, especially the suite they stayed in! Very cute show!

Yeah you're in luck, they do repeat them throughout the week. Also, on Saturday night when the week's new episode is aired they replay them over and over. Keep checking the TV listing in your area! :wink:

The vacation episode was really good. Reminded me of when my own family all goes on a vacation. :crazy:

Ok, Amy was cool last season, but now it seems that she never stops downing Matt! Maybe it's just the way the editing is done, but the way she's portrayed makes it look like she shoots down everything Matt says. Perhaps she has a cynical sense of humor/outlook on life?

Only 1 1/2 hrs to go...! I thought last week's kinda sucked. Didn't care much for the Little People Olympics.

Did anyone hear about Jacob getting hurt by the trebuchet recently? It was in the Oregon news...was pretty serious. :yes: He's okay now, tho.

All of Jacob's injuries remind me of my own little sibs getting hurt every time they step foot outdoors!...Hopefully his incident with the pumpkin trebuchet is his last accident for a while. Did anyone else think that Jeremy looked like Matt Damon with his hair cut? And it's official: Molly is the coolest person on this show! She seems so smart, and really knows how to put up with the guys. She was even nice enough to bring them all sandwiches, awww.:cute:

Yea it was a cool episode last night. I love Molly too, and the siblings all seem to get along and watch over one another more so than any other family like that I've ever known. Poor Jacob tho, I went to their website after the show cuz I'd not heard anything about the trebuchet accident. I had an ill feeling about that since they built the thing last year. Jacob does seem to be the one to get hurt a lot.....first the nail...falling off his bike, the trebuchet! He's a cutie tho. And yes, I did also think Jeremy looked an awful lot like Matt Damon (so does my son!) , I really :heart: this show.

Back
Top Bottom