Little Miss Sunshine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw this movie tonight and loved everything about it! Olive was the most adorable thing ever and the host of the pageant had me :lmao: for some reason. I think the dance scene is 10 times better than the one in Napoleon Dynamite and can't wait to see it again when I buy the DVD! This movie gets a milllion of these :up:

MrsSpringsteen said:
Saw it last night, I LOVE this movie! Definitely in my top five or ten of 06. A must see.

That little girl is just precious. "Do you eat ice cream"? :cute:

That was so moving...she played a real girl. I liked this movie very much. :up:

I finally saw this Saturday and it was fabulous. The ending had me laughing so hard that I was crying. I would love to see this again :up:

~LadyLemon~ said:
The ending had me laughing so hard that I was crying.

i literally wept with joy during the end scenes.

it is one of the best films about family that i have ever seen.

Saw this a couple of weeks ago as well. It was absolutely hilarious! I thought I was going to split in two at the end, I was laughing that hard. Such a cute girl.

This is the best movie I've seen in a long, long time. It was hilarious in places, but also pretty poignant. I really liked the depiction of the family--it felt so much closer to life than anything I've seen in awhile.

I might be teaching a class on images of family in contemporary fiction and film next fall, and if I do, this will definitely be a movie I show. I know the students will love it, and I think it will spark a great discussion. And it will give me an excuse to see it again :wink:

I just watched this again tonight. It really impressed me even more than the first time I saw it. I nearly cried when Duane found out he was color-blind. And that ending is most of the most touching and hilarious, and perfect moments in recent cinema history. I looooove this film.

I asked for Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind for some holiday and my brother got me this movie instead. easy mistake to make...I guess. :p

anyway it's still sitting on my bedroom floor even though I've heard great things about it and really want to watch it.

I really should consider, you know, watching it.

open it and watch it tonight, vg.

it's fabulous. seriously, you'll love it.

Back
Top Bottom