Little George Coc'nuts, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasd blasticinall ranting about the wsaty parents are and the fcact that jod gshould realize when he makes uglly pleaople, that tyhey have todeal with what they're dealth and the fact that the majority of us cam'tn cget ;aid. I mean, we anwat to, but who want so naol, an rig;ly perspm. I jsujt did that erant to my door.

I wasd blasticinall ranting about the wsaty parents are and the fcact that jod gshould realize when he makes uglly pleaople, that tyhey have todeal with what they're dealth and the fact that the majority of us cam'tn cget ;aid. I mean, we anwat to, but who want so naol, an rig;ly perspm. I jsujt did that erant to my door.

*backs away slowly*

BEST POST OF THE THREAD.

:giggle: You know what, it's really terrible.....I'd love it if there was a 'White Place' in Otara...THAT would be funny.....:reject:

:lmao:

It'd probably get trashed nightly by drunk Mongrel Mob members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom