Little George Coc'nuts, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop! It's a useless loop!

IMG_2120.JPG

Reggo works until midnight

And see, it was all alright in my head all along!! Reg's American, she works the night shift, therefore has lunch the same time (approx.) as us.
:(

It's all the GANGgajang singing and headache tablets I've been taking. And damnit I want to make biscuits, but I'd have to clean the kitchen first. And I cannot be bothered right now. I just sold my soul to the council in the form of rates payments and now I just want a cup of tea and a mnte carlo melting moment thing from that bakery that lives up the road past the strawberry farm. You know the one?

....I need sleep.

:zzzzz:

I would totally go for the useless loop trail

I mean, they could be lying...

maynbe there's something really special on that loop

but maybe there's nothing

it's a mystery...

an adventure

and I am so there

Damnit, Anna, your last post just made me more hungry. Now I want biscuits. Or a proper lunch. :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom