Little George Coc'nuts, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could only just tolerate it. And when I got it, the audio got out of sync which was such a bitch!

Bloodredsky i think still exists as a U2 Hub on the DC++ program thingy...

I think I only ever downloaded individual songs while on dialup. Any more was too much of a pain.

Ah, right, I've never used DC++.

They just got cable high spped to the harvour in the village.. but for us it's either dialup still or DSL.. which is insanely expensive

I could get cable here, but since the cable companies here are extortionate and DSL offers an awesome range of choice, it's far better to go with the DSL.

I got a few albums on IDSN....I remember getting HTDAAB when it leaked on IDSN.

Oh yeah, I remember you being on IDSN. Heh, when HTDAAB leaked, it was the middle of a thunderstorm here. My power went down briefly between ABOY and AMAAW leaking. I let out one hell of a loud "FUCK!" when it happened.

I could get cable here, but since the cable companies here are extortionate and DSL offers an awesome range of choice, it's far better to go with the DSL.

I think that's pretty much the way to go anywhere because it seems to me that all cable companies are pretty well corrupt.

Oh yeah, I remember you being on IDSN. Heh, when HTDAAB leaked, it was the middle of a thunderstorm here. My power went down briefly between ABOY and AMAAW leaking. I let out one hell of a loud "FUCK!" when it happened.

:yes: I remember you saying about the storm.

Good Times!

We have ADSL2+ here at work :love:

Though I don't do any downloading or anything, just waste time on interference :lol:

My exchange isn't enabled for ADSL2+ yet, but it's one that they wish to enable soon, so that's cool. I'll probably switch when I can, as it isn't much of a price increase.

We had a severe thunderstorm roll by just north of us today... heard a few rumbles and could see the beautiul cloud formatons... but thankfully it was far enough away that I didn't get too freaked out.

Axver how was univversetiy/?

Meanwhile the Kiwi media is hyping it as the mother of all storms?

I don't think so. It's been pretty ugly elsewhere, but nothing like the weekend.

The media (or National Radio, at least) seem to be happy to say it's not as bad as expected.

Although I'm trying to check out what the Metservice has to say about it...

Showers showers, a few heavy, strong northerlies.

Oooooooooook.

I haven't even heard of that.
But either way, who needs them? Lame service, high prices? :|

Well, here's a comparison. My current ADSL is 512k up/128k down. The ADSL2+ that I would switch to is 24796k up/1506k down or something similar to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom