Little George Coc'nuts, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Both of ya.

Don't believe I've spoken to you before. I'm Serena. :)
I love the icon in your sig, by the way.

:wave: I'm Daniel, I used to come in here heaps, but work and life has prevented me from coming in here as often as I'd like. (what am I saying, I'm at work right now!)

I wanted that Icon as my avatar but its about 5,000 bytes too big :madspit:

^That was your 3000th, Serena! Happy postcount!! :lol:

I'm ok, thanks for asking. It's a bit shitty here, but I won't complain for once!
:wink:

How's stuff with you? And everyone else, too lol

:wave: I'm Daniel, I used to come in here heaps, but work and life has prevented me from coming in here as often as I'd like. (what am I saying, I'm at work right now!)

I wanted that Icon as my avatar but its about 5,000 bytes too big :madspit:
Nice to meet you. How are you doing? Besides work, of course!

:hmm: About that icon...let me see what I can do with it.

^That was your 3000th, Serena! Happy postcount!! :lol:

I'm ok, thanks for asking. It's a bit shitty here, but I won't complain for once!
:wink:

How's stuff with you? And everyone else, too lol
Was it? Well, shit. I missed it.
I hope I don't do that with a monumental post count like 10,000!

I'm alright, thanks. Just bored out of my mind.
Any reason why it's so shitty? :hug:

Nice to meet you. How are you doing? Besides work, of course!

:hmm: About that icon...let me see what I can do with it.

You too. Well besides work, I'm not doing much. Debating if I should head over to Bendigo to check out a University open day this Sunday..Apart from that not a lot at all!, how bout yourself?

:up: I'm very impressed. It took me hours to work out how to make and avi. . . . . .and I still haven't nutted out posting pictures, partly due to lack of smarts and partly due to lazyness :reject:

It's easy. Upload the said picture to an image hosting site (Photobucket, Imagehack, Tinypic, etc.) and paste the link that contains the "IMG" tags into your post!
Or, you could just take the direct link of the photo and put:
[ IMG]Link here[/ IMG]
*Minus spaces.

You're welcome. :)

It's usually hard to get animated icons down to the right size for here. I have an easier time with LJ icons, but I worked it out!

Yeah, this place is a bit tight with avatars and stuff, i guess its good that it keeps everything nice and neat, and readable (i've been on some other forums where avatars and signatures are out of control)

Yeah, this place is a bit tight with avatars and stuff, i guess its good that it keeps everything nice and neat, and readable (i've been on some other forums where avatars and signatures are out of control)
It's definitely good for people with slower internet like myself. The KB size of an icon obivously dictates how fast it will load, so when you're somewhere that allows a higher limit, more people use that.
I've been to some places that have massive signatures, it's not pretty! :yikes:

I started making my icons specifically to fit this place and the plus side is it saves some space too! :up:

It's definitely good for people with slower internet like myself. The KB size of an icon obivously dictates how fast it will load, so when you're somewhere that allows a higher limit, more people use that.
I've been to some places that have massive signatures, it's not pretty! :yikes:

I started making my icons specifically to fit this place and the plus side is it saves some space too! :up:

Oh Yeah, back in my dial up days (2002-2005), This site was still good for me, because of the small avatar size.

Oh Yeah, back in my dial up days (2002-2005), This site was still good for me, because of the small avatar size.

I'm usually pretty patient with stuff, as long as there's not a ton of pics. I'm basically stuck with dial up for right now but it's not too big of a deal because I don't really download a whole lot or try to watch videos.
I had high speed internet at one time and I hardly ever used youtube. :huh:

I'm usually pretty patient with stuff, as long as there's not a ton of pics. I'm basically stuck with dial up for right now but it's not too big of a deal because I don't really download a whole lot or try to watch videos.
I had high speed internet at one time and I hardly ever used youtube. :huh:

Heheh, I don't know how you live with dial up.

I did once however, download a U2 VCD from the Final Elevation Tour concert that was 2 Cd's of 700mb each.

I have broadband, but rarely go on youtube either. I'm either downloading music/movies or on interference!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom