Little George Coc'nuts, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, sorted. Now for album art...:hmm:

:scratch:

Hell, i'm screwed again.

Di V. I know it's not required, but I may just draw something random in Photoshop and call it good.

Ooh, right. I hadn't even thought about artwork for mine - or, for that matter, a title! My past artwork has been pretty crap and made in MS Paint. At least for DI IV, I used one of my own photographs.

I have a few titles to choose from:

Cosmology's Big Surprise
The First Second of Time
The Hurtling Moons of Barsoom
What's The Point of Doing It If Nobody Can Hear You?
Detroit Sucks (saw it on an old t-shirt)
and Does Anyone Remember Laughter?

Detroit Sucks? :laugh:

Personally, I'd probably favour The First Second Of Time.

I always struggle with titles. Usually I just end up stealing a lyric or something.

That does it... I've tried to find the rules thread for DI IV and phailed utterly.
Ax, can you repeat artists on subsequent DIs? Is it just specific songs you can't repeat?

This might have got lost amid the farewells... or else I missed a reply... or else I'm a hopeless egomaniac :D

This might have got lost amid the farewells... or else I missed a reply... or else I'm a hopeless egomaniac :D

Oh, I did miss that, I'm afraid! Yes, you can repeat artists - in fact, I am the worst offender there. phanan did the figures one time. It's just specific songs that you can't re-use.

Detroit Sucks? :laugh:

Personally, I'd probably favour The First Second Of Time.

I always struggle with titles. Usually I just end up stealing a lyric or something.
You can steal it if you want. I'm going with either What's the point... or Cosmology's Big Surprise. Cause both of them crack me up.

Oh, I did miss that, I'm afraid! Yes, you can repeat artists - in fact, I am the worst offender there. phanan did the figures one time. It's just specific songs that you can't re-use.

Sweeeeeet.

*phew*

You had me scared for a while there, Frankie!! :madwife:

Sweeeeeet.

*phew*

Some bands, like U2, Porcupine Tree, and Crowded House, I believe I've used in every tournament.

At the moment, 14 of the 27 bands in my DI V list are ones I haven't used before.

Waiting for... ? Job stuff?

Not too bad for a Tues.... er, Wednesday morning. Time I went to bed :lol:

My friend bought me a premium...but that was about 10 hours ago. :scratch:
So I'm waiting on whatever has to be done...

Mornings are overrated. Who needs 'em.

My friend bought me a premium...but that was about 10 hours ago. :scratch:
So I'm waiting on whatever has to be done...

Mornings are overrated. Who needs 'em.

Oooh, cool! Welcome to Premiumness... or soon! :applaud:

I couldn't agree more. I shall abolish them as soon as I become Grand High Pooh-Bah of the Universe. :yes:

... definitely bed time!!

Oooh, cool! Welcome to Premiumness... or soon! :applaud:

I couldn't agree more. I shall abolish them as soon as I become Grand High Pooh-Bah of the Universe. :yes:

... definitely bed time!!
Thanks! :D
I need to work on a sig. The one I was gonna use is lame. :lol:

But then...what takes morning's place?

:madwife: Go to bed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom