Little George Coc'nuts, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As was your response to getting up for an 8am start :tongue:

I actually woke at 7:30, for who-bloody-knows-what reason. I believe my first post on here for the morning was to the effect of "why does this time of day even exist?" Stupid mornings ...

dammit i hate the tafe/ adult training system all i can award is a competent/not competent grade yet i have a student who has put in above and beyond, deserves an A+. others have put in enough to fucking scrape by , they both pass. :madwife:

'Splain me why I can't find Desert Island IV in a search?!

Don't tell me someone spelled it "Dessert Island"...?

No, it was spelt correctly and you can find it in the LS Archives (page 7 or 9, I think phanan said). Nobody seems to know why it doesn't show up in searches.

dammit i hate the tafe/ adult training system all i can award is a competent/not competent grade yet i have a student who has put in above and beyond, deserves an A+. others have put in enough to fucking scrape by , they both pass. :madwife:

Wow, really, that's all the scope they give you? :down:

That sucks at least ten kinds of arse. :mad:

Well, I suppose it's all right for the lazy slackers.

Wow, really, that's all the scope they give you? :down:

yep thats it, competent or not. fucking shite. spelling etc not even relevant either. (not that i can spell but i pick up the obvious) i had one student who misspelt the name of the organisation she has been employed by for 8 years . MULTIPLE TIMES.

yep thats it, competent or not. fucking shite. spelling etc not even relevant either. (not that i can spell but i pick up the obvious) i had one student who misspelt the name of the organisation she has been employed by for 8 years . MULTIPLE TIMES.

... how can anybody be that daft?!

fuclk me is that the first time ???

i am so sick of being cold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats it i have to go to bed, i cant read anymore, i cant do i t.

No, a few nights ago I got it out for the first time. My feet were just getting too cold in slippers, and honestly, I like sitting by a warm heater, so I figured that with the apparent temperature below zero, I'd grab the heater. And tonight's feeling pretty cool too, so I've put it on again.

Have a good night. :wave:

.... :banghead:

Believe it or not, I have the heater on.
:faint:

thats it i have to go to bed, i cant read anymore, i cant do i t.

Seeya! :wave:

That does it... I've tried to find the rules thread for DI IV and phailed utterly.
Ax, can you repeat artists on subsequent DIs? Is it just specific songs you can't repeat?

Accomplished, for except for one song download, I have finished DI V.

You? How was your first day back?

Ah, awesome. :up:

It was pretty good really. My 10am class turns out to be more interesting than I expected, so I may not be sleeping in and skipping it quite as much as I had anticipated! :laugh:

Ah, awesome. :up:

It was pretty good really. My 10am class turns out to be more interesting than I expected, so I may not be sleeping in and skipping it quite as much as I had anticipated! :laugh:
Cool! Fully enjoying your PM, I see. :lol:

*gives iTunes a two-fingered salute* That what you get for not having The Smiths!

Cool! Fully enjoying your PM, I see. :lol:

*gives iTunes a two-fingered salute* That what you get for not having The Smiths!

I keep staring at my signature. :laugh:

I'm no fan of The Smiths (less for their music and more because they're one of the few bands other individuals have poisoned for me by association), but I'm surprised iTunes doesn't have them.

I keep staring at my signature. :laugh:

I'm no fan of The Smiths (less for their music and more because they're one of the few bands other individuals have poisoned for me by association), but I'm surprised iTunes doesn't have them.
They don't have anything. Limewire won't connect, thank you Vista, and Amazon came up with other songs of theirs, but not the ones I'm looking for. Any other places I can look?

They don't have anything. Limewire won't connect, thank you Vista, and Amazon came up with other songs of theirs, but not the ones I'm looking for. Any other places I can look?

I only download full albums - torrents and Sordo are my usual sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom