Little George Coc'nuts, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm: i think i'll still be in bed at 8.15 tomorrow

So will I. The 8am start this morning was brutal. I haven't gotten up before 10am in MONTHS, with a couple of railway-related exceptions. I'm already tired and thinking of sleep, but before 11pm? Madness!

I can't stand coffee, but put enough cream and sugar and chocolate bits in it, and it's goooood.

Although you certainly wouldn't enjoy the chocolate covered almonds in there.

I still have a hard time believing you! :laugh:

I'm told I also like the taste of almonds. Told as opposed to know since my one encounter with almonds - that established both my liking for the taste and my allergy to them - occurred when I was quite young.

I still have a hard time believing you! :laugh:

I'm told I also like the taste of almonds. Told as opposed to know since my one encounter with almonds - that established both my liking for the taste and my allergy to them - occurred when I was quite young.

what a crappy thing to be allergic to. Is it a raging allergy, do you have to be careful of everything you eat because that would not be fun at all

what a crappy thing to be allergic to. Is it a raging allergy, do you have to be careful of everything you eat because that would not be fun at all

Luckily it's not too severe, and I can safely ignore all that "may contain traces of nuts" stuff. In sufficient quantities, I just break out in hives and vomit. Fuuuun stuff.

phew. One of my mum's friends is very allergic to peanuts and can't go anywhere near anyone that's been anywhere near them. . . .

I remember a woman who died because she ate a meal at a Gold Coast restaurant served on a plate that had previously been used for a dish containing peanuts and the peanut residue was not completely removed when washed. :yikes:

phew. One of my mum's friends is very allergic to peanuts and can't go anywhere near anyone that's been anywhere near them. . . .

Wow. The ex-ambo that took our first aid course told us about someone he knew who was allergic to peanuts... just walking past a restaurant cooking satay could set him off. Full-on anaphylactic shock... :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom