Little George Coc'nuts, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm, computer beasties everywhere. This one just restarted all by itself yesterday. . . . during some sort of epic Warcraft battle. I found it funny. . . . it was not a popular opinion :lol:

:laugh: Owned!

my computer is also acting a little odd. it's rather a bizarre turn of events that jen, cin, ax and now me are all having a few encounters. are the superthread gods out to destroy us all????????

The blue crack servers can't handle our postwhoring madness.

JESUS FUCKING GODDAMN CUNTING CHRIST

:laugh: Owned!

The blue crack servers can't handle our postwhoring madness.

the blue crack servers can also suck me sideways. :up:

i feel a tad crook. blah. i might go crawl into bed with some mineral water and honeycomb choccies and a fascinating book i'm still trying to read on the hells angels international crime empire. life on the fucking edge, i tell ya.

tomorrow, unibooks and me shall be re-acquainted. and they too, can join the growing list of organisations, entities and computer equipment who can do the above mentioned.

:nopompom:

tomorrow, unibooks and me shall be re-acquainted. and they too, can join the growing list of organisations, entities and computer equipment who can do the above mentioned.

I must be the only person who enjoys buying uni books ... :uhoh:

I must be the only person who enjoys buying uni books ... :uhoh:

i love me a good book, any book, especially the next unit's book on dead people and those who make them dead. i don't like the damage done to the mastercard though. it makes baby jesus cry. and a small part of me die. no one wins.
:sad:

i love me a good book, any book, especially the next unit's book on dead people and those who make them dead. i don't like the damage done to the mastercard though. it makes baby jesus cry. and a small part of me die. no one wins.
:sad:

Yeah, the financial hit isn't fun - but I buy books for myself so rarely that I just about view it as a treat! :lol:

I don't buy too many books, I prefer to savour the ones I have. But I buy trashy magazines like they're going out of style :hyper:

i reeeeeally wanted to buy new idea today. is katie really leaving tom? the cover teased me and said it was so. it had a few other really interesting article story titles which i've forgotten in my excitement. i may have to track down a newsagent tomorrow.

i reeeeeally wanted to buy new idea today. is katie really leaving tom? the cover teased me and said it was so. it had a few other really interesting article story titles which i've forgotten in my excitement. i may have to track down a newsagent tomorrow.

:lol: they're the covers that always suck me in too. I'm always reminded of how crappy they are within about 2 minutes of opening them.
Monthly list of mags is
Marie Claire,
In Style,
Madison,
Shop Til You Drop,
Who,
Readers Digest :reject:
occasionally Q or Mojo or some other cool mag but they usually remind me of how out of touch I am. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom