Little George Coc'nuts, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't even resume smoking properly.

Yeah, but this is a good thing.

(Says the guy considering a pipe - but of the non-addictive, non-lethal variety, which I have to wonder if such a thing even exists.)

in really useful news though, i discovered today why albinos exist and why blood transfusions KILL people! yes, i had a visit from the joh's!!! good fucking god. now, there's a group who have wasted their lives and potential.

Oh, why do the JWs think I exist? If it's anything stereotypical, I'll gather an albino gang and find the nearest JW churchy place and creep them out.

YES.

In all seriousness, what could I smoke in it that's 1. non-addictive, 2. not going to give me lung cancer or otherwise kill me, and 3. legal? And don't say bubbles!

Some new-agey shops sell smokeable things that have medicinal/just-relax-the-FUCK-out purposes. Legal, non-addictive. Whether they taste good or not is another thing. But there is a lot of variety, and breathing them in doesn't seem to be a necessity.

:lol: i'm tempted to grafitti a sign from bunnings to say " and NO johs or mormons" (as well as the standard "no hawker" bit) but they're all rather small and they're made of plastic so painting would be a challenge. i could put a "beware of the dog" sign up which adds "..especially you mormons and jehovahs"

:hmm:

Honestly, I wish the JWs or Mormons would come and bother me, just because I'd enjoy pwning them with my superior theological knowledge. The only time a JW has ever called, I was in my pyjamas and didn't feel like hurriedly dressing and answering the door. Plus, on the intercom, the woman sounded like a doddering old fool and pwning her just seemed a bit too cruel.

Yeah, but this is a good thing.

(Says the guy considering a pipe - but of the non-addictive, non-lethal variety, which I have to wonder if such a thing even exists.)

Oh, why do the JWs think I exist? If it's anything stereotypical, I'll gather an albino gang and find the nearest JW churchy place and creep them out.

Ah, I forgot you're an albino. Well, Ax, dearest, Albinism is the sad result of sin. Yep, sin. It's punishment for being impure. Now, according to the peer reviewed Watchtower I read today, as soon as mankind removes sin and forces his step on the path of Jehovah, Albinism will be no more.

Yep. And blood transfusions KILL PEOPLE. Just like Albinos, I bet.
:tsk:

Some new-agey shops sell smokeable things that have medicinal/just-relax-the-FUCK-out purposes. Legal, non-addictive. Whether they taste good or not is another thing. But there is a lot of variety, and breathing them in doesn't seem to be a necessity.

Hmm, this might be worth considering, then. Because I honestly would like a pipe. I enjoy this academic stereotype thing a bit too much.

:madspit:

Go blow bubbles out your arse.

anti-fun?

Anti-death, really.

oh wow. where do i get me one of these? i'm too cheap for real therapy, and cannot be arsed going to a dr for prescription repeats, so i need something a bit more portable than plonk and a tad weaker than your creepy alley variety street drugs.

:love:

Ah, I forgot you're an albino. Well, Ax, dearest, Albinism is the sad result of sin. Yep, sin. It's punishment for being impure. Now, according to the peer reviewed Watchtower I read today, as soon as mankind removes sin and forces his step on the path of Jehovah, Albinism will be no more.

Ooookay. I thought we'd be the opposite, since white is meant to be the pure colour and all that.

Guess I better gather that albino gang to freak out some local JWs then ...

Ooookay. I thought we'd be the opposite, since white is meant to be the pure colour and all that.

Guess I better gather that albino gang to freak out some local JWs then ...

:hmm: but you can't creep out at night . . .because they'll spot your ghostly glow

and you can't chase them in the middle of the day. . . .too sunny.

hmmm, how about late-ish afternoon. . . .might be hard to spot them in dusky light

:hmm: but you can't creep out at night . . .because they'll spot your ghostly glow

and you can't chase them in the middle of the day. . . .too sunny.

hmmm, how about late-ish afternoon. . . .might be hard to spot them in dusky light

See, I'm thinking we could work that ghostly glow angle somehow. The albinos are coming ... FROM BEYOND THE GRAAAAAVE!

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 262
User Name Posts
Axver 83
coolian2 68

Ian, from 61-61, you've really slipped. :tsk:

oh wow. where do i get me one of these? i'm too cheap for real therapy, and cannot be arsed going to a dr for prescription repeats, so i need something a bit more portable than plonk and a tad weaker than your creepy alley variety street drugs.

:love:

I only know of one place where you get stuff like this, and I don't think it's a chain, so I can't help non-South Australians here. :(

Although I never got anything really resembling a high from anything in the store (yeah, I'm afraid I tried), I guess there are other reasons to enjoy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom