Little George Coc'nuts, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that Khan has a cat called Tasmania, by the way.

Does it answer to Van Diemen's Land, Convict Colony, and Inbreeding too?

And "hey, cousin!"

I can't lose on here. I don't mind a good train pic, love a good cat story, pic and comment, loving glues' wins with BP, having a chuckle at uni lecturer rants (my worst was just a few months back - his voice was IDENTICAL to sean connery. i HATE sean connery a d he trailed off and mumbled a lot. and didn't stick to the topic, which was annoying because it was rather science-y)... rambling and trailing off, you say?

sparkle, sparkle...
:cute:

And "hey, cousin!"

I can't lose on here. I don't mind a good train pic, love a good cat story, pic and comment, loving glues' wins with BP, having a chuckle at uni lecturer rants (my worst was just a few months back - his voice was IDENTICAL to sean connery. i HATE sean connery a d he trailed off and mumbled a lot. and didn't stick to the topic, which was annoying because it was rather science-y)... rambling and trailing off, you say?

sparkle, sparkle...
:cute:

:lol:

Don't tempt me or I will post train pics. :wink:

Some lecturers I've had who've been rambly and gone off topic have been GREAT because they're simply fascinating people to listen to ... while others have just been aimless and shit. I think I've struck one of the former this semester. Just to make it better, he talks in this upper class British accent and the height of his technological achievement is being able to use the blackboard. It's like being at some posh British university or something. Except rather than being stuffy, he seems like some radical intellectual sort who was leading marches in the sixties and stuff. I can't wait for the rest of this course.

i didnt mean in the study context that would be- ive wasted 20 grand ! which i have but hell, ive spent more than that on other shite ..

i mean life in general !

taking stock of achievements today .

the list isnt long.

Randomly, I totally need to get a hat. U-Wen wore his new fedora today and it looked pretty cool. I'm thinking a sufficiently upper class hat for me would really go with the whole academic look and be kind of lulzy at the same time.

And I'd wear it to metal concerts.

I have more "damn, somebody I know has wasted their life" moments, because I'm all caring and such.

Although my life has been pretty wasted thus far, yes. I haven't even bungee jumped once!

Randomly, I totally need to get a hat. U-Wen wore his new fedora today and it looked pretty cool. I'm thinking a sufficiently upper class hat for me would really go with the whole academic look and be kind of lulzy at the same time.

And I'd wear it to metal concerts.

resisting

urge

to

kill

you .

but it would work with the blazer and kane.

andre da pimp , Yo yo mo fo .

and if it weren't below fucking zero outside, i reckon i'd be outside having smoke #2 of the pack i bought 5 weeks ago and have only had 1 of so far. i can't even resume smoking properly. aaaaand i am aiming tonight to have finally enrolled back at uni.... just like i was meant to last weekend.
:tumbleweed:

in really useful news though, i discovered today why albinos exist and why blood transfusions KILL people! yes, i had a visit from the joh's!!! good fucking god. now, there's a group who have wasted their lives and potential.

in really useful news though, i discovered today why albinos exist and why blood transfusions KILL people! yes, i had a visit from the joh's!!! good fucking god. now, there's a group who have wasted their lives and potential.

i dont even open the door, shoo them away through the glass panels .

thats if they make it to past the satanic symbols drawn on my paving out front. :up:

i didnt mean in the study context that would be- ive wasted 20 grand ! which i have but hell, ive spent more than that on other shite ..

i mean life in general !

taking stock of achievements today .

the list isnt long.

Oh yeah, I know - which is why I really will waste my life, since my life will pretty much be academia!

Let's be honest, it is already. And has been 21 fucking unremarkable years. I'm willing to bet you can claim more achievements than I. Sure, I can point to plenty "top of geography" kind of pseudo-achievements, but who the fuck cares about that?

i dont even open the door, shoo them away through the glass panels .

thats if they make it to past the satanic symbols drawn on my paving out front. :up:

:lol: i'm tempted to grafitti a sign from bunnings to say " and NO johs or mormons" (as well as the standard "no hawker" bit) but they're all rather small and they're made of plastic so painting would be a challenge. i could put a "beware of the dog" sign up which adds "..especially you mormons and jehovahs"

:hmm:

geez, people! don't all talk at once! :angry: now i'll have a complex because you've all shut up. and that never happens, youse shutting up.

:madspit:

My mother phoned me and I just can't type on the computer and talk on the phone at once.

I can't believe I've been living away from home for 2.5 years and Mum still calls me nightly. I think she misses being a proper mother.

My mother phoned me and I just can't type on the computer and talk on the phone at once.

I can't believe I've been living away from home for 2.5 years and Mum still calls me nightly. I think she misses being a proper mother.

mum and i still talk a couple times a week .. she would call me daily if she could im sure . but CHRIST ! we live 10 mins away from each other .

If you get a hat, Andre, you also need to get that pipe.

YES.

In all seriousness, what could I smoke in it that's 1. non-addictive, 2. not going to give me lung cancer or otherwise kill me, and 3. legal? And don't say bubbles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom