Little George Coc'nuts, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:giggle: I'm the same.....Splat is 12yrs....Born approx April 1996, Alley-Cat will be 2 sometime around October, and Ginga will be 1 on 31st January 2009...:love:
:heart:

let me see if i can do them all from memory:

tasmania: 1/4/92
sunnie: 12/5/95
tabitha: 10/5/02
dolemite: 13/3/04
sugar: 14/5/07
spice: 14/5/07

Ok, I stumbled across this when I was looking for the correct spelling of Phwoar, earlier.

cunt-55077.jpg

:bow: :bow:

I love that Khan has a cat called Tasmania, by the way.

Does it answer to Van Diemen's Land, Convict Colony, and Inbreeding too?

Don't make me post trains. :evil:

trains dont bother me..

i was thinking the other day i should take some photos from my parents house of the railway that is accross the road where all the trains run all day just to make you jelous, and of the locomotive workshop where i used to hang out in my youth ... :evil:

trains dont bother me..

i was thinking the other day i should take some photos frm my parents house of the railway that is accross the road where all the trains run all day just ot make you jelous, and of the locomotive workshop where i used to hang out in my youth ... :evil:

... I'm so coming to visit Geelong.

:cute: i saw that on a globe when i was a kid and was like "next pet i have is getting named tasmania" - so there you go! :wink:

:giggle: no, but she does act kind of :coocoo:

Hah, what's so cool about the name Tasmania though? I mean, Djibouti or Ougadougou or Little George Coc'nuts I could understand ...

You may regret these words after you're mugged three times within the second you step off the train.

I survived Frankston!

Hell, I even survived waving around my camera in plain view of ferals just to get photos of the beautiful A class (see signature, locomotive in the middle left picture). :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom