Little George Coc'nuts, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Board members plus 1 official from the School Boards Association. Meeting lasted 3 hours. They were all gobsmacked upon hearing the story firsthand for themselves. Official said that she is blatantly crooked and a nasty piece of work. They're going to hit her with all they've got. Warned me that she is crooked enough to bring in a dirty crooked lawyer who assists dirty crooked principals, and that there may be attempts to contact me to try and dig up stuff to use against me etc - told me what to do and say in that situation. Basically the situation for the BP is as severe as it can get without being an instant dismissal. It's not going to be sorted overnight, but they will be thorough and take it all the way. The official was repeatedly speechless with what BP had said and 'not' done....SHE'S GONNA FRY AND TURN TO DUST!!!! :evil:
I'm not allowed to talk details to anyone around me now as it's going to get ugly and we don't want to give BP or her potentially nasty lawyer any grounds to dilute the case against her....it means my kids can't play with some board members kids (very hard being in a very small community where you're all friends etc), but it's not forever and is worth it in the long run.

THIS IS GETTING FUCKING EXCITING!!!!
:fuckyeah:

Is Tabitha a big kitteh, or a little kitteh?

Because Sam is a little kitteh.
she's huuuuuuuuge

pic:
tabithauq0.jpg

Hah.

I'm hoping a couple of girls from courses last semester turn up in my tutes again this semester. Not because I've any romantic interest, but because they were smart and made the tutes fun, and because they seemed like they'd be cool people to have as friends.

Yeah. There isn't significant romantic interest (Although does thinking "Phwoah!" count?) but it's always worth a crack.

Otherwise, yeah, she's good fun to be around. And she actually knew where Botany was and regularly goes there.

At least we don't have to do fucking biology.

This is true. Almost all of the first year intro courses I had to do at UQ are courses I would have done ANYWAY. Though I would have dropped Modern Issues In International Relations or whatever it was called after the ... first lecture since ... the lecturer ... talked like ... this ... the whole bloody ... time.

fucking biology is the best subject :sexywink:

Let me guess, your degree at uni is the Bachelor of Fucking Anatomy?

2 Board members plus 1 official from the School Boards Association. Meeting lasted 3 hours. They were all gobsmacked upon hearing the story firsthand for themselves. Official said that she is blatantly crooked and a nasty piece of work. They're going to hit her with all they've got. Warned me that she is crooked enough to bring in a dirty crooked lawyer who assists dirty crooked principals, and that there may be attempts to contact me to try and dig up stuff to use against me etc - told me what to do and say in that situation. Basically the situation for the BP is as severe as it can get without being an instant dismissal. It's not going to be sorted overnight, but they will be thorough and take it all the way. The official was repeatedly speechless with what BP had said and 'not' done....SHE'S GONNA FRY AND TURN TO DUST!!!! :evil:
I'm not allowed to talk details to anyone around me now as it's going to get ugly and we don't want to give BP or her potentially nasty lawyer any grounds to dilute the case against her....it means my kids can't play with some board members kids (very hard being in a very small community where you're all friends etc), but it's not forever and is worth it in the long run.

THIS IS GETTING FUCKING EXCITING!!!!
:fuckyeah:

Fucking brilliant.

gluey, i'm glad to hear even more progress is being made! :applaud: good luck!

Khan!! :hug: Thanks! I'm stoked that they're so supportive....a part of you always worries that they'll think you're an overreacting mother...BP is VERY well known to the Board Association, they said they've just never had anyone brave or strong enough to stand up to her and give them something to go on....:reject:

How's your foot? When does the other one get done?

This is true. Almost all of the first year intro courses I had to do at UQ are courses I would have done ANYWAY. Though I would have dropped Modern Issues In International Relations or whatever it was called after the ... first lecture since ... the lecturer ... talked like ... this ... the whole bloody ... time.

Oh god. I got totally turned off ever going to lectures because of a lecturer like that. Not to mention ums and ahs.

We recorded him at 147 ums and ahs in a 1 hour lecture, once.

:cute:

Sam is a big little furball. He's tiny compared to our other cats, but he looks biggish compared to the rest of the cats in the neighbourhood.
:cute: tabitha's like the size of two or three cats, it's crazy.

this cat:
spiceir4.jpg

is the smallest we have. her name is spice, she's about a year old. her sister, sugar, is slightly bigger than that, but spice is a tiny little thing. but i remember when they fit in my hand :cute:

Khan!! :hug: Thanks! I'm stoked that they're so supportive....a part of you always worries that they'll think you're an overreacting mother...BP is VERY well known to the Board Association, they said they've just never had anyone brave or strong enough to stand up to her and give them something to go on....:reject:

Would have been nice to have got similar support from our current Governor-General when we were having it out with my old high school.

How's your foot? When does the other one get done?
you're welcome kim :D :hug: i know what you mean, i'm so glad to hear they've been taking this so seriously.

it's okay, thanks. i went today for them to change the gauze and such, and he was surprised my foot wasn't more swollen :up: however, in light of it still hurting and such, my surgery's postponed for a week, so it'll be two weeks from today (well i guess yesterday now as it's tuesday).

christ gluey , sounds full on with the school :yikes: good luck !

I've opened a MASSIVE can of worms. 3 more official letters of complaint have been given to the board this last week by 3 separate families. AND 5 more kids (total of 8 including my 3) have been removed from the school since the start of this term - last Monday.....yep, she's gonna fry.

Best part for the cases against her is that I haven't spoken AT ALL to the other families involved etc so it can't be labelled a witch-hunt (which would be a bad thing)....BUT it has got back to me that my standing up to the BP empowered the others to do something about their own situations....:D

Oh god. I got totally turned off ever going to lectures because of a lecturer like that. Not to mention ums and ahs.

We recorded him at 147 ums and ahs in a 1 hour lecture, once.

This guy didn't um and ah that much. He ... just seemed ... to like to ... pause ... a whole lot ... and talk in ... an agonising ... monotone. The only time he'd um and ah was if his train of thought changed tracks midsentence. Usually when this happened, the points hadn't been aligned correctly and half the train followed one track while the other half tried to follow another and there was a big fiery explosion of meaningless syllables from his mouth.

Disturbingly, one tutor gave a guest lecture and WAS WORSE. I nearly got up there to tell him to give me his notes so that I could read them. He was so unbelieveably shit. Words fail me to describe just how bad he was. I've heard better public speaking from seven year olds crippled by shyness attempting to read Shakespeare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom