Little George Coc'nuts, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to laugh, I spent almost the entire day with one girl. Talked before first class, worked together in the first class, sat together in a lecture, went to lunch and then sat near each other in the third class.

Why couldn't I find someone to hang out with on days when I have two to three hours between classes?

But I'm still so, so, so thankful everyone else I know has the same lack of respect for the Intercultural Communication paper. I couldn't get through it without shared sarcastic comments.

This bodes well for you, Ian.

And what sort of bullshit are they getting you to do for this Intercultural Communication thing?

He's now settled on the pile of clean clothes (and the jacket I wore today) on my bed.

If he doesn't move I'm going to end up sleeping around the clothes.

I'm such a soft touch.

Truly a case of the cat being the owner, not the pet.

2631657e.jpg

:cute:

It basically revolves around touchy-feely crap. At the moment it's understanding steps needed to get integrated into a foreign culture.

It's not helped (or maybe it is) by the tutors being really into it.

Oh yawn. Bullshit required so you can write nonsense articles for magazines about "life from the eyes of a Cambodian"?

One thing that worries me about my Historical Theory And Research course, despite how awesome it seems it will be, is how much the rest of my class wanted to mention post-modernism in questions at the end of the lecture. I hope they don't guide the course towards it. Post-modernism may make some interesting contributions to numerous academic fields, but it's mostly lost within a whole bunch of pretentious wank.

Forgot to reply to this part.

I was thinking the same thing until she mentioned her boyfriend. Then I remembered it was a long, long, long, long (you see where I'm going) shot anyway.

Emphasise what you've got that her boyfriend doesn't. Like a large Internet post count dick and an intimate knowledge of cockpits.

Oh yawn. Bullshit required so you can write nonsense articles for magazines about "life from the eyes of a Cambodian"?

THANKFULLY, thankfully it seems to be a paper to hone our research skills. But it makes very little sense, since Media Comm 2B does the same thing, only more relevant.

This paper has totally come from left field. I mean, I understand the theoretical stuff we did last year, but this is the second year, second semester.

THANKFULLY, thankfully it seems to be a paper to hone our research skills. But it makes very little sense, since Media Comm 2B does the same thing, only more relevant.

This paper has totally come from left field. I mean, I understand the theoretical stuff we did last year, but this is the second year, second semester.

Ugh, I'm SICK TO DEATH of essays to hone my research skills. I nailed that in ... oh, my first fucking semester. I'm known for my lengthy bibliographies and extensive referencing.

God, university's so fucking useless sometimes. Two of my three subjects I had today, though, seem like they might challenge me, and the one I have tomorrow should let me work Kiwi stuff in to my essays.

:laugh:

I will try this time. I mean, it's freaky how similar we are, right down to only doing this course because we fucking panicked and had to do something.

Hah.

I'm hoping a couple of girls from courses last semester turn up in my tutes again this semester. Not because I've any romantic interest, but because they were smart and made the tutes fun, and because they seemed like they'd be cool people to have as friends.

Ugh, I'm SICK TO DEATH of essays to hone my research skills. I nailed that in ... oh, my first fucking semester. I'm known for my lengthy bibliographies and extensive referencing.

God, university's so fucking useless sometimes. Two of my three subjects I had today, though, seem like they might challenge me, and the one I have tomorrow should let me work Kiwi stuff in to my essays.

At least we don't have to do fucking biology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom