Little George Coc'nuts, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have been nice to have got similar support from our current Governor-General when we were having it out with my old high school.

:ohmy: What happened?

you're welcome kim :D :hug: i know what you mean, i'm so glad to hear they've been taking this so seriously.

it's okay, thanks. i went today for them to change the gauze and such, and he was surprised my foot wasn't more swollen :up: however, in light of it still hurting and such, my surgery's postponed for a week, so it'll be two weeks from today (well i guess yesterday now as it's tuesday).

:hug: Glad to hear it's going well, and that you get a bit more respite before round 2.

Shall I start saving for the grog now?

:FUCKYEAH: :rockon:

:cute: tabitha's like the size of two or three cats, it's crazy.

this cat:
spiceir4.jpg

is the smallest we have. her name is spice, she's about a year old. her sister, sugar, is slightly bigger than that, but spice is a tiny little thing. but i remember when they fit in my hand :cute:

:cute:

I can't remember our cats ages exactly, offhand. Our 6ish year old used to be the biggest, but he slimmed down. The middle cat is probably the size of two cats, and the little one is just :cute:

:cute:

I can't remember our cats ages exactly, offhand. Our 6ish year old used to be the biggest, but he slimmed down. The middle cat is probably the size of two cats, and the little one is just :cute:
i know all their ages, and for some, i even know their birthdate (which is all estimated of course as i never witnessed any of their births :lol:)

:reject:

not seen themovie yet, its on my to do list like so many at the moment :scream:

Its not too bad. I didn't find it nearly as spooky as most of the season 1 episodes i've seen so far, but then again i was interrupted three times throughout the movie....So I wanna go and see it again.....pick up on stuff I may have missed.

:cute: tabitha's like the size of two or three cats, it's crazy.

this cat:
spiceir4.jpg

is the smallest we have. her name is spice, she's about a year old. her sister, sugar, is slightly bigger than that, but spice is a tiny little thing. but i remember when they fit in my hand :cute:

:cute: :cute:

I love how you named them after a Split Enz song.

:cute: :cute:

I love how you named them after a Split Enz song.
:angel: i had to! sugar looks the same, just a little bit bigger and she's got white paws and some white on her neck/belly. so it fit! :wink:

oh, and after over a year, sugar STILL does not answer to her name. she doesn't answer to anything! spice though, you call her and she runs across the room and comes up to you :cute:

i know all their ages, and for some, i even know their birthdate (which is all estimated of course as i never witnessed any of their births :lol:)

:reject:

:giggle: I'm the same.....Splat is 12yrs....Born approx April 1996, Alley-Cat will be 2 sometime around October, and Ginga will be 1 on 31st January 2009...:love:

Same. :lol:

Wait, do you still listen to them?

I think I've played Corrs songs twice this year - once when I listened to John and Dani's DI IV list, and once when Kim linked to a Corrs song on YouTube a few threads ago.

And if you lot want to make fun of somebody for listening to The Corrs, I suggest you go after our very own Daniel. :yes:

Well Outrageous Fortune is starting and therefore I must bid you all farewell and snuggle under the duvet to watch it!!

:wave: Have fun without me....and imagine my avi giving you all a fond farewell kiss....:evil:

I think I've played Corrs songs twice this year - once when I listened to John and Dani's DI IV list, and once when Kim linked to a Corrs song on YouTube a few threads ago.

And if you lot want to make fun of somebody for listening to The Corrs, I suggest you go after our very own Daniel. :yes:

Heh, I'm not making fun of people that listen to the Corrs in general, it's just funny that you would. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom