List of prominent Bands you tried but couldnt get into

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Coldplay
White Stripes
Radiohead
Doves
The Beatles
Zeppelin
Sigur Ros
BRMC
Bruce
The Strokes
The Clash

Most of what is loved here lol...Dont get me wrong, some of these are good, but not worth adulation to me.

I think Angie forgot U2 too. :angry:

Creed

Bruce Springsteen (I didn't want his name ANYWHERE near Creed...I felt it would be a discredit to a great performer...just one I haven't gotten into).
Rush
Deep Purple

:hmm:Significant you say....without need, I will increase my post count later because I am sure I will add a few more.

-white stripes
-led zeppelin
-pink floyd
-the who
-queens of the stone age
-rolling stones
-that crap on all the commercial rock radio stations

*Tori Amos (I like a lot of her songs though...guess that doesn't makes sense. I just won't buy any of her albums)

*Ani DiFranco (I have tremendous respect for her, but her voice/singing style is obnoxious)

when I first read the title of this thread I thought you meant "get into" as in, audition and become a member..:lmao:

oh...lots man.....fools, they missed their chance:sexywink:

the scary thing is that I thought the same thing as cass when I read the thread title and that my list would look a lot like angie's

can it be that I am turning into a married australian woman?

Salome said:
can it be that I am turning into a married australian woman?

Cool! I heard all Australian women are cute. Angie told me so. :sexywink:

More to add.....

Rod Stewart
Jefferson Aeroplane
Moody Blues
Foghat
Alabama
Motely Crue
AC/DC (although, they do garnish 'some' respect. And if it betters my chances with cute Australian women...I could learn to like em).

I'm sure we can take care of all three requirements

:lmao: the accent may be the hardest to remedy...I know lots of blokes who'd love to marry a beaut sheila like you Sal....big hairy Aussie blokes...come on down
:lmao:

I will actually address the original topic...when I think of a band...in the meantime
:laugh:

Dave Matthews - Not my type of music
50 Cent - How is this guy original?
Vai, Satriani, Malmsteen, etc - Thanks, but no thanks

Last edited:
Lou Reed...
I just bought Lou Reed's New York Man. I really like certain Velvet songs and certain solo songs. But this collection could have easily been turned into a one disk collection.

the flaming lips.

i tried so hard, really i did.

but many times can one force oneself to listen to crap?

Back
Top Bottom