List of people who must have done some amazingly nice shit in previous lives

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cause he's ridiculously skilled, young, rich and good looking. And though I'm not 100% sure on this point - I don't think he's all that bright - which is something to be thankful for when you've got the previous 4 attributes. I figure to get all those qualities he must have had a heap of good karma saved up from previous lives. Know what I mean?

2) Elisha Cuthbert

She may have to play characters who get mauled by cougars and get stuck in bear traps, but she gets to look hot as hell while doing it. Hotter than you are, at least.

2) Elisha Cuthbert

She may have to play characters who get mauled by cougars and get stuck in bear traps, but she gets to look hot as hell while doing it. Hotter than you are, at least.

Good choice. And I'm going to say that the existence of Elisha Cuthbert proves that probably I wasn't all that bad in a previous life, but the fact that A.) she's from Canada, B.) Not mine and C.) never will be just proves I have a long way to go. But I'm trying, Ringo.

3.) The guy married to Monica Bellucci.

Stay cool, Pumpkin.

4) George Lucas

Sure, everyone hates his beared ass now, but he probably has the power to have every Ain't It Cool talkbacker killed. That power alone makes up for the prequels.

I'm proud of you, Honey Bunny.

5.) Paris Hilton - Extremely rich and extremely stupid. Pretty much no matter what Life throws at her, she will remain extremely rich and extremely stupid, ie, oblivious. Does life get better? I venture it can not. And she's also "sorta" hot, I guess, but I don't know if that really matters at this point.

Tell that bitch to chill.

6) James Dolan - Complete and utter moron yet very powerful in the sports and entertainment world, as well as wealthy as fuck. Daddy handed him the keys to Madison Square Garden, and Jimmy keeps fucking up and fucking up, but he's still rich, still owns the "world's most famous arena" and because he was tired of all the local papers taking shots at him, well, he want out and bought Newsday.

7) Dan Castellaneta

1 Million a week now for doing the voices of Homer Simpson, Abraham "Grampa" Simpson, Barney Gumble, Krusty the Clown, Groundskeeper Willie, Mayor Joe Quimby, Hans Moleman, Sideshow Mel, Itchy, Kodos, Arnie Pie, Scott Christian, Squeaky Voiced Teen and other characters

I'm proud of you, Honey Bunny.

5.) Paris Hilton - Extremely rich and extremely stupid. Pretty much no matter what Life throws at her, she will remain extremely rich and extremely stupid, ie, oblivious. Does life get better? I venture it can not. And she's also "sorta" hot, I guess, but I don't know if that really matters at this point.

A late entrant to the presidential race over in your country now as well, I hear.

I do not celebrate Christmas, I am Satanic.

animated11.gif

Back
Top Bottom