Lisa Marie Presley Marries

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sami0201

Blue Crack Addict
Lisa Marie Presley Marries Guitarist

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Lisa Marie Presley, daughter of rock 'n' roll king Elvis Presley, has married guitarist and music producer Michael Lockwood in a ceremony in Kyoto, Japan, her publicist said Thursday. Presley, 38, and Lockwood exchanged vows in a traditional Japanese ceremony on Jan. 22, spokesman Paul Bloch said.

It was Presley's fourth marriage. She was previously married to Nicolas Cage, Michael Jackson and Danny Keough, who is the father of her two children.

The bride's mother, actress Priscilla Presley, walked her daughter down the aisle and gave her away, Bloch said.

Daughter Riley Keough was maid of honor and son Benjamin Keough was a groomsman.

The best man was Presley's first husband Danny Keough.

Also attending the wedding were Lockwood's parents, Vivian and William Lockwood.

Lockwood was Presley's musical director and is listed as executive producer on her 2005 album "Now What."

Presley lives in the Los Angeles area but Bloch said he didn't know where the couple planned to live.

He seems like a genuinely cool guy and he fits well with her (I met them) and I hope she stays happy for once. :) :heart:

I hope it lasts. I feel for Lisa-Marie, it seems as if she's still not found what she's been looking for in her life. I hope she will settle down and relax to enjoy life and will be really happy. Her children by Keough are gorgeous, her daughter Riley a successful and beautiful model. I think it's brilliant Lisa's also remained such good friends with Danny Keough, for the kids sakes.

A traditional Japanese ceremony thou, wonder where that is from? Hmmm....

Regardless I wish them well. I like Lisa.

Carek1230 said:
I hope it lasts. I feel for Lisa-Marie, it seems as if she's still not found what she's been looking for in her life. I hope she will settle down and relax to enjoy life and will be really happy. Her children by Keough are gorgeous, her daughter Riley a successful and beautiful model. I think it's brilliant Lisa's also remained such good friends with Danny Keough, for the kids sakes.

Sings: " I stiiiiiiiill haven't fooound what i'm loooooking fooooor!"

Carek1230 said:

:yes: Her daughter is GORGEOUS. :love: And they are *such* nice people.

I agree with your post, and I think it's great about Danny too. :up:

capt.41d910f83c6c4bf48e2bfe1e2816a7fc.people_presley_ny122.jpg

awwh, they're cute. i hope she's happy this time :)

Back
Top Bottom