Lisa Lopes (Left-Eye from TLC) Documentary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Got Philk?

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Arizona, Tacoma, Philadelphia ,Atlanta, LA...
Did anyone else see this? I just caught it on VH1. Wow...

The common knowledge is she was messed up in the head. She burned down Andre Rison's house etc. If you saw this, you definately saw she was a lot more than just that. Sure she had her issues, which they show and she talks about. But man, getting to the end of that documentary, you see a totally different woman.

And it talks about how she felt a spirit was sort of chasing her or haunting her. Days before her death in the car accident, she even said she felt it coming. They even showed the crash itself, though it was cut short, which I was happy for. I don't want/need to see that ever.

She was a beautiful woman. The documentary showed a different side to her, which was the point. She wanted to show us who she was.

Did anyone else see this?

I caught part of it... Kelly had been watching it when I got home Sunday from a trip to Raleigh. I saw enough to wish I'd had time to see the whole thing. Any idea when/if it will air again?

I saw the documentary as well. It was great! I had never seen that side of her and the documentary was so personal. It was very eerie when they showed part of the car crash, very intense. It was a great documentary.

I don't think I've seen that particular one, but I did see something with T-Boz and Chilli and they were saying how she really had changed and become really spiritual and, as a result, TLC just wasn't a high priority for Left-Eye in her last days.

That's why the last album took so long to record, because Left-Eye was always leaving the sessions to pursue her spiritual journey.

I know it took all 3 of them to have the right chemistry, but Left-Eye's parts were always the most disposable for me. Now T-Boz and Chilli :drool: Their vocals are what really made me like that group! :yes:

Creep, Silly 'Ho and Red Light Special :drool: :drool: :drool: :combust:

FitzChivalry said:
I don't think I've seen that particular one, but I did see something with T-Boz and Chilli and they were saying how she really had changed and become really spiritual and, as a result, TLC just wasn't a high priority for Left-Eye in her last days.

That's why the last album took so long to record, because Left-Eye was always leaving the sessions to pursue her spiritual journey.

I know it took all 3 of them to have the right chemistry, but Left-Eye's parts were always the most disposable for me. Now T-Boz and Chilli :drool: Their vocals are what really made me like that group! :yes:

Yup, if you get a chance to see the special, you will see and understand all of this. It really was incredible. I am still affected after a few days.

I'm going to have to watch this. TLC was pretty big in my childhood. It was the first time I noticed that people were making new music instead of just listening to '80s music on repeat.
I saw the crash clip on YouTube though. Terrifying stuff. :(

Back
Top Bottom