Lisa Hunt NYer/Pavarotti and Friends?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cass

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I wanted to see a singer I have heard good things about, on NYE 2001.I didn't make it that night, but she has just played a return visit to a hotel near here. I have just arrived home from seeing her and her great young band.
Lisa Hunt is a singer from New York. It said in our local newspaper she had appeared with Bono amongst others. I presumed that meant sing with him.I just had to find out about that one. I asked her about it tonight during a break.I was making wild guesses, lol. "netaid?" "No I didn't sing WITH him, we were on the same bill, in Italy" "Jubilee? San Remo?"(Mrs.Know all know nothing) "No Pavarotti and friends"she replied. Cool beans. I don't know much about that performance, so I gave the poor woman a break,let her go cool down. What a great singer/performer she is. Very uplifting, very real, dynamic.
I bought her CD "Old* New* Borrowed* Blue" and it says....."Dedicated to the renewal of the spirit of my beloved City New York"

Amen sister.

PS: turned the radio on for the drive home on a moonlit night, second song? Stuck In A Moment by a band called U2
smile.gif

'night night...or rather morning, morning

and another thing
biggrin.gif
, there was a local rumour that Bono called in at the aforementioned local hotel, during the 1995 Oz tour. Now there is something I would LOVE to know the truth about, but never will.
Oh sweet mystery.

Back
Top Bottom