LINKIN PARK Singer Says He Is Not Impressed By OZZFEST 2004 Lineup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bunbury

Refugee
LINKIN PARK's just-started Projekt Revolution festival tour is scoring better advance sales than Ozzy Osbourne's Ozzfest in almost every market this summer, according to Launch Radio Networks. LINKIN PARK frontman Chester Bennington said he's not surprised, and that he's not particularly impressed with Ozzfest's lineup this year: "It's just too much of the same thing," Chester told Launch. "Usually, Ozzfest is pretty diverse, especially with metal, 'cause metal is so wide-ranged, like you could pretty much go all over the spectrum with a metal show. But even their bands are kind of all along the same super-metal genre, and you're gonna draw a very pigeonholed kind of audience with those kinds of lineups."

In addition to LINKIN PARK, Projekt Revolution mixes the hard rock of KORN, THE USED, FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND, and DOWNSET with rappers like SNOOP DOGG and GHOSTFACE and punk with LESS THAN JAKE.

Ozzfest's lineup this year is topped by BLACK SABBATH, JUDAS PRIEST, SLAYER, SLIPKNOT, and SUPERJOINT RITUAL.

Sir, you are a moron :madspit:

Yikes!! They all sound pretty bad to me!

Linkin Park is a roller coaster

:wink:

Bunbury said:

In addition to LINKIN PARK, Projekt Revolution mixes the hard rock of KORN, THE USED, FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND, and DOWNSET with rappers like SNOOP DOGG and GHOSTFACE and punk with LESS THAN JAKE.

Ozzfest's lineup this year is topped by BLACK SABBATH, JUDAS PRIEST, SLAYER, SLIPKNOT, and SUPERJOINT RITUAL.

Why are they fighting when they have so much in common? ie they're all SHIT :madspit:

wolfeden said:
....and for these tours Lollapalooza got cancelled?

Lollapalooza was great last year.......after seeing this years lineup it's no wonder they cancelled it.

The Sage said:

Why are they fighting when they have so much in common? ie they're all SHIT :madspit:

Why don't you try to have a little more respect for those who like those bands. Not everybody likes Coldplay or Franz Ferdiwhatever or whatever else is fashionable and trendy right now. I fucking HATE this kind of attitude, makes me want to hit someone right in the face. :mad:

Bunbury said:

Ozzfest's lineup this year is topped by BLACK SABBATH, JUDAS PRIEST, SLAYER.

:bow: :bow:

Yeah Lollapalooza this year had so many incredible bands it was sort of ridiculous. It being cancelled was the lamest thing that has happened so far this year.

But I'm not bitter.

Re: Re: LINKIN PARK Singer Says He Is Not Impressed By OZZFEST 2004 Lineup

TheBrazilianFly said:

Why don't you try to have a little more respect for those who like those bands. Not everybody likes Coldplay or Franz Ferdiwhatever or whatever else is fashionable and trendy right now. I fucking HATE this kind of attitude, makes me want to hit someone right in the face. :mad:

:bow: :bow:

Thanks for sticking up for folks that have TRUE diverse taste in music. I restrain myself many times in talking trash on plenty of bands mentioned here, but because I have RESPECT to people's preferences I dare say nothing.
I agree with you all the way :wink:

INTERFERENCE Poster Says He Is Not Impressed By LINKIN PARK Singer

Back
Top Bottom