linkin park

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
I don't like to start negative threads, but LP make me want to rip my ears off. They are really terrible.

I consider myself fairly open-minded to music, but for the life of me, I do not see why this band sells so much. :no:

they suck. one of the worst bands out there right now.

*avoiding launching into a rant about how i can go into a store and buy garbage like linkin krap but i can't find a truly good album like greg graffin's solo project from 1997*

I liked a couple tracks from their first album. I'm not digging this new single though.

There's a part from 1 of their old hits "I put my trust in you, taken all I can take" second I heard it I saw LP as NSYNC w/ guitars.

Ditto ditto ditto to what everyone else said. Could theeeey BE anymore lame?!
Actually, they prolly could. Gah, I hate LP.

MrBrau1 said:
There's a part from 1 of their old hits "I put my trust in you, taken all I can take" second I heard it I saw LP as NSYNC w/ guitars.

and then in the offpring song "defy you" they had a part that blatantly ripped off that. if you're going to rip off ANYONE, don't go and rip off a crap band! makes me sad to think that they used to be on epitaph rec.s and were important in helping the label be more than brett gurewitz's small indie punk label

moral of the story: linkin park :down: the offspring :down:

I dont mind them. I'm sick of the whole basic Rap/Rock genre thing, but truthfully I have nothing against them.

Their music is harmless, why hate the harmless?

I don't like them bc I think they are void of talent. Whether or not they are harmless isn't my concern. They just make me :banghead: everytime I hear them. :crack:

I actually like quite a few of their songs.

They're talented enough for me.

Dont get me wrong, I dont own anything of theirs, I just dont get why anyone would seriously think they're that bad. Atleast they write their own music and play their own instruments.

That being said, their newest album is nothing even remotely special, and while I'm on it none of their other albums were either.

I dont know, I guess I can accept crappy bands a lot more than I can accept crappy pop singers who dont write their songs, dont play any instruments, and just have a contract because they have a nice butt.

Last edited:
You don't think that they sound terrible? I hear their songs, with the guy wailing in the background and the rapper guy rapping on top and find it all just so... :barf: I mean, it's really not good music.

I know how you feel, sometimes you just dont like some music.

I have the same problems with lots of stuff. Music just comes down to personal preference most of the time I suppose. There are lots of bands out there who have TONS of fans and critical acclaim that I just cant get into.

Honestly I dont even know why I'm standing up for Linkin Park, I dont own any of their stuff or even like them that much. I'm just kind of indifferent I suppose.

Of course, what do I know. I'm a fan of AFI, everything I ever post should be taken with a very small grain of salt! hehehehe

...........................Oh sorry I was vomiting uncontrollably...........

Meteora?

They're not astronauts, but they suck so bad, that they're out of this world :)

That is all.

F all of you -

I love their first record and like the first song off the second.

oh, and I like Korn.

a lot.

flame away

:crack:

my brother likes them. i dont understand why. i thought their first song was alright, but in general, their songs all the same, and they sing about the same thing over and over... :huh:

l.p. is awful, but not as bad as nickelback, three double d, default, bon jovi and cr33d.

oh please. i know what your saying about needing heavy music, but you can find lots of heavy stuff without listening to that crap.

queens of the stone age comes to mind.

Back
Top Bottom