Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
right now i really really do not want to hear this song. i'm really afriad to turn on the tv in case my roommate left it on mtv2 or something and there's a video playing. i'm afraid to go into a store that might have a pop station on the radio. i am scared.

In the words of Beavis and Butthead, "I think this sucks worse than anything has ever sucked before" :crack: :der: :no:

Limp Bizkit did a free concert in London (I think) and couldn't even GIVE away half the tickets.

Their time has come and gone. Fred Durst really needs to find a new job.

mofo you disapoint me in your lack of knowledge about shitty rap-metal bands. my generation is not a cover... limp shitzkit had their own song named "my generation" where fred said fuck about 50 times, and then finished it with my g-g-g-generation, the stuttering and the name being the only simliarities between the two.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
mofo you disapoint me in your lack of knowledge about shitty rap-metal bands. my generation is not a cover... limp shitzkit had their own song named "my generation" where fred said fuck about 50 times, and then finished it with my g-g-g-generation, the stuttering and the name being the only simliarities between the two.
:lol: :lmao: So true! The funniest thing I've heard all day

kari's friend: kari, i know you hate limp, but you have to hear this song called 'behind blue eyes' from their new album. it's easily fred durst's best, even you'll love it! it will completely change your opinion about him.

kari: :lmao: :banghead: :mad: :angry:

:|

he's not my friend any more.

Chizip said:

:down:

personal attacks are not appreciated

I apologize, I can't believe I stooped so low....wait, yes I can.

If it's any condolence Chizmeister, I did it all for the nookie.

yertle-the-turtle said:
... French kissing Halle Berry in the video for "Behind Blue Eyes," ... a boneheaded cover of the Who's "Behind Blue Eyes," turning it into a Staind song with a Speak & Spell on the bridge ("B-I-Z-K-I-T. Say it") ... misspelling Pete Townshend's name in the credits ...
YES, THANK YOU, JUST PISS ALL OVER THE MEANING AND SIGNIFICANCE OF THE SONG, YOU BIG, STUPID APE.

The March of Progress (abridged version): Homo habilis, Fred Durst, Homo erectus, Homo neanderthalensis, Homo sapiens. With apologies to Homo habilis; Durst has demonstrated that he can spell at least one word, after all (AND ALMOST CORRECTLY TOO). His handlers are trying to teach him how to use tools now, BUT HE KEEPS BEING ONE ON ACCIDENT.

I hope there's a circle of Hell for people who do bad covers of good songs. They'll be drowned in a lake of fire and anally raped--pardon, "sampled"--by P Diddy for all eternity.

Last edited:
I've stayed away from this thread for a while cos ever time I thought about this I could feel the chunks rising in my throat. Jesus, what sacrilege.

So Fred, what's next on the agenda? Lennon's Imagine????

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

actually i think this is more record company decision than band decision?

cheer yourselves up

http://www.thearmpit.net/eng/

the fans bit is particularly amusing, particularly the profile of the first one

by the way this is my favourite thread ever started by myself

the only thing better than honouring a good band is simply by making fun of a crap band

of course, that's always VERY subjective

but there is one universal exception

Limp Bizkit

martha said:

I don't know...
Tommy selling Claritin, Bargain selling Toyotas....

He's doing anything for $$ right now.

holy crap! tommy and claritin? how did i miss that?! i've noticed the happy jack/H2 commercials...

a few months ago i read a rollingstone interview with pete. he said something to the effect of, "i don't give a piss what fans think. they're my fucking songs and i'll do whatever the fuck i want with them." there could have been a few more "fucks" in there, but you get the jist.

kariatari said:
there could have been a few more "fucks" in there, but you get the jist.

:lol: That's our Pete.

Yeah, it's the Overture, and it may not be Claritin, but it's some kind of nose drug. I'm not sure because I always shout and hit the mute button and curse that fucker. I do. It's true. :yes:

Oh man. I was flipping and saw them getting in front of the green screen and then I just knew what was going to happen next, so I flipped quick to another channel.

:relief:

My innocence is still intact. Poor Iris. She may never be the same after what she saw.

~LadyLemon~ said:
I've stayed away from this thread for a while cos ever time I thought about this I could feel the chunks rising in my throat. Jesus, what sacrilege.

So Fred, what's next on the agenda? Lennon's Imagine????

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

you mean "imagine all the fucking people, living in fucking peace for the fucking nookie?"

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
right so i saw this making of the video tonight. :crack: and saw fred and halle kiss. :barf:

he has to be one of the most skankiest men alive. :down: and this version of the song blows.

yes yes and yes.

and if that's not a wig, halle needs to cut her hair short again. :angry:

oh shit. am i not allowed talk about her hair either?

:bono:

Back
Top Bottom