Limp Bizkit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know what's sadder: me having to add Limp Bizkit to the Band Index...or me knowing the correct spelling of Limp Bizkit.

:|
I never really liked Limp Bizkit. I liked Nookie because it had the word Cookie in it and I remembered I was eating a cookie at that time... which made that song quite enjoyable :)

but song of the year?.. I hope not.. :slant: (no offense to those who do like him)

youtooellen said:
:|
I never really liked Limp Bizkit. I liked Nookie because it had the word Cookie in it and I remembered I was eating a cookie at that time... which made that song quite enjoyable :)

but song of the year?.. I hope not.. :slant: (no offense to those who do like him)

Oddly enough, the use of the word cookie in the song Nookie also was very appealing to me.

I like Limp Bizkit's song Faith. It is evidence that they are good songwriters. I remember Fred and co. sung one of their un-released songs, "Wish You Were Here" for some type of 9/11 tribute. I'm amazed they didn't redo that song and release it on a Bizkit record Limp Bizkit style. That was a well written song by Fred and co.

ok, I'll be the voice of reason and jump in to remind everyone that
LIMP BIZCUT SUCKS ASS.

close thread anytime.

Flying FuManchu said:
I like Limp Bizkit's song Faith. It is evidence that they are good songwriters. I remember Fred and co. sung one of their un-released songs, "Wish You Were Here" for some type of 9/11 tribute. I'm amazed they didn't redo that song and release it on a Bizkit record Limp Bizkit style. That was a well written song by Fred and co.
Sorry, but your faith is misplaced.
A) Limp Bizkit didn't write "Faith". George Michael did. It's a cover.
B) Limp Bizkit did not perform "Wish You Were Here." It was Fred and Johnn Reznick from Goo Goo Dolls. And again, it isn't Fred or Limp Bizkit's song, it's Pink Floyd's. It's a cover.

yeah, the bizkit are definitely very gifted songwriters. but they can't touch the musical legends in KoRn. that last song they made, "another brick in the wall", was just incredible. how do they write such fantastic songs?

Tennis05 said:

B) Limp Bizkit did not perform "Wish You Were Here." It was Fred and Johnn Reznick from Goo Goo Dolls. And again, it isn't Fred or Limp Bizkit's song, it's Pink Floyd's. It's a cover.
THANK YOU, WE DIDN'T KNOW THAT.

Tennis05 said:

Sarcasm goes over so well sometimes. :|

You can't tell me that Limp Bizkit didn't right this masterpiece and instead written by the guy who sang Wake Me Up Before You Go Go. :huh: Suuuuuuuuuuure :rolleyes:

Well I guess it would be nice
If I could touch your body
I know not everybody
Has got a body like you

But I’ve got to think twice
Before I give my heart away
And I know all the games you play
Because I play them too

Oh but i
Need some time off from that emotion
Time to pick my heart up off the floor
And when that love comes down