Lime Coke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah, they sell it here too. i've not tried it, as i don't like diet drinks, but my husband says it's good. everyone i know who's tried it is saying it's smoother than lemon coke, even from those who like lemon coke.

cant say ive tries lime coke (only cos we dont have it here in Aus) but i've tried vanilla coke and cherry coke!!! they were interesting...........:huh:

Sounds like something I have to try...is it available in Canada?

I liked vanilla coke and cherry coke
I didnt like lemon coke or lemon pepsi or blue pepsi.

I think I'm addicted to diet pepsi.

I've tried it once. All that lime flavoring made me feel like I was having a mixed drink.
I prefer my diet coke plain. :drool:

*edit to say.... if they come out with a coconut diet coke, well then we'll have to talk. I looooove malibu rum and diet coke. :love:

Last edited:
On the way for 2004:
Carrot Coke
Pineapple Pepsi
Banana Barq's
Mango Mountain Dew
Seafood Sprite
Szechuan Sierra Mist
Devil's Food Diet Coke

I would probably love it and drink it a lot if they made a caffeine free version. I'm into oddly flavored beverages.

bammo2 said:

gin & coke?????

:barf:

It might be nice with Vodka though. Or Southern Comfort :up:

Yeah, gin/ lime coke. Gin works well with citrus. I can't drink a gin & tonic w/o a nice big lime in it. :wink:

there's only a diet coke with lime. i think it's slightly better than the diet coke with lemon.

all this "brand extension"ing is driving consumers batty.

rumor mill:

a mid calorie coke (coca-cola ultra), mid calorie pepsi (pepsi LS - low sugar) and mid calorie dr pepper.

also a new flavor of mountain dew is said to be in the mix. it will be black, called Mountain Dew Pitch Black and the flavor is rumored to be black cherry. also, mountain dew live wire will be relaunched in march.

in the booze world...

two new flavors of mike's hard have come out in the u.s., Lime and Low-Carb Lemonade.

Coors has a low-carb beer on the way, called aspen edge.

Anheuser Busch is reformulating Natural Light to a low-carb formula.

Zima is coming out with two new flavors this month, one of which is black cherry. they will kill the zima citrus (green) flavor and rename the original blue flavor.

whew!

happy drinking folks.

CampbellMSU said:
Anheuser Busch is reformulating Natural Light to a low-carb formula.

:crack:

Would they re-brand it? I am thinking that the current "low-carb" crowd would NEVER take to anything called "Natty Light" - especially knowing that was probably the beginnings to their weight gain (better known as the "Freshman 15") shortly after high school.

I can't wait for the "low-Carb" fad to die.

Back
Top Bottom