Lime Coke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sick:

People drink this stuff? Growing up the only place I ever saw Coke was under the seats on boats. It was (and probably still is) used as a stomach calming agent for sea sick people. When I moved to the Big Smoke I couldn't fathom why healthy people were drinking medicine. Medicine that tastes like battery rot. You guys are weird, weird, weird :huh:

Must be sumfin to do with the Krusty Kreme donouts. :wink:

zoney! said:

I can't wait for the "low-Carb" fad to die.

If anything it's getting stronger, many major companies are getting on board. They may be in it for the money, but it's more choices for me, and lord knows I'll pay for it :crack:

I wish I could get some Japanese Diet Pepsi, supposedly they make it w/ Splenda instead of Nutrasweet :hmm:

bonosloveslave said:
If anything it's getting stronger, many major companies are getting on board. They may be in it for the money, but it's more choices for me, and lord knows I'll pay for it :crack:

EXACTLY.

That's why it is a fad...a bandwagon, if I may. People are looking to money off of it....the diet itself won't "die off" - but this constant hype will.

And I can't wait.

This has your name all over it

Care to join me for a slice?? :drool:

How far will low-carb go? Pizza may be next

BOSTON, Massachusetts (AP) -- Pizza might be hailed as the food of the gods, one of America's best-loved meals, a hearty delectable dish that fills the stomach and seems to soothe the soul.

But to low-carb dieters, it's just a gut-busting disk of dough.

And that has caused pizza makers around the nation to wonder if the low-carb craze will force changes in one of America's best-loved foods.

Lime Coke? Cool!
I like to try new beverages

Actually you can make a regular low carb pizza - you just need a flour substitue, such as soy protein isolate, or whey or wheat protein isolate. The bread is usually a chewier texture than regular bread, but I like it alot :)

Gotta keep an eye out for this Lime Coke...

I normally only drink diet 7 UP :drool: but my dad bought me a bottle of lime coke the other day. I just went to Target just to get another bottle :love: It's so good!

Have I mentioned that I'm still furious that you can't get Mountain Dew in this country? I got absolutely addicted to that when I lived in the US and you can't buy it here. :madspit: I think I have to tell that story anytime there's a thread about pop. :wink:

I would like lime Coke, but diet pop makes me gag.

It would taste good with rum. Argh!

Last edited:
CampbellMSU said:
did you know... in canada, since it is illegal to add caffeine to anything where it isn't naturally occuring, mountain dew is caffeine free? what a letdown, eh?

Nooooo! How can you live without caffeine?!?!

I can just picture me drinking about 12 cans of mountain dew and wondering why it wasn't making me hyper! :hyper: :laugh:

Did anyone like vanilla diet coke, btw?

I liked it for about a week then someone said they thought it tasted like a scented candle and it just ruined it for me. :p

I like diet vanilla coke but now I'm trying not to think of scented candles - thanks.

I haven't been able to find lime coke, diet or regular, I don't think it's available in Canada.:sad:

Back
Top Bottom